+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Got my GCMS notes, it says "Meets triage criteria to be sent to CPC-M." A month before i got the GCMS notes. But the file is still stuck in Syndey. Will the call centre agents tell me what the problem is.

aby1098

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
FAM
Got my GCMS notes, it says "Meets triage criteria to be sent to CPC-M." A month before i got the GCMS notes. But the file is still stuck in Syndey. Will the call centre agents tell me what the problem is.
That's surprising. May be it could get transferred soon

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I got my Gcms Notes . on security section is written

please what this means
ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY (1)

does it me I am SS or passed or what ?
Not much can be told from the few lines that you posted. You should post all parts or much more to know what is happening with your file.

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Folks - In the criminality section of the GCMS Notes, it says
Type: Criminality
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXXX
Status Updated Date: 2019/02/11
Assigned To: RC-XXXX
Assigned By: XXXX
Due Date: 2020/02/11
Activity #: 1-I6Z52P7

Will the criminality due date push the 12 month deadline to whichever is the longest. I am a dec 2018 applicant and is the deal to processing the application something like "oh the criminality is only due on Feb 2020 so we do not have to close the file until Feb 2020". please advise.

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I think you should call again and hope for a better agent. Its not an unreasonable request. it is really weird that they hadn't transferred it yet. the only other thing I can think of is if they are in fact transferring to NDVO since that status about CPC Miss was a month ago but I could be totally wrong.

Reactions: vinothku

vinothku

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I think you should call again and hope for a better agent. Its not an unreasonable request. it is really weird that they hadn't transferred it yet. the only other thing I can think of is if they are in fact transferring to NDVO since that status about CPC Miss was a month ago but I could be totally wrong.
Thank you. I will try again after a while. I honestly do not know what the hold up is. I mean they themselves are okay with the transfer, but the transfer has not happened.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Folks - In the criminality section of the GCMS Notes, it says
Type: Criminality
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: XXXXX
Status Updated Date: 2019/02/11
Assigned To: RC-XXXX
Assigned By: XXXX
Due Date: 2020/02/11
Activity #: 1-I6Z52P7

Will the criminality due date push the 12 month deadline to whichever is the longest. I am a dec 2018 applicant and is the deal to processing the application something like "oh the criminality is only due on Feb 2020 so we do not have to close the file until Feb 2020". please advise.
The Due Date timeline is not important or accurate. Criminality is done within seconds most of the time as connected computer systems return results quickly. Whenever a case officer picks up your file to PASS eligibility first phase, they will also click few buttons and will pass criminality. So, the Due Date is a sham.

Reactions: vinothku

Fafa.os

Jan 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have an interview schedule and I am a bit worried as what to expect in the interview, anyone who went through this process please share with me your experience and the questions asked during the interview. Thank you!

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hello everyone,

I have an interview schedule and I am a bit worried as what to expect in the interview, anyone who went through this process please share with me your experience and the questions asked during the interview. Thank you!
You posted like 9 times today. What worries you about this interview?

kevinthegerbil

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Interview........
Not needed
I had "application locked in on 2018/08/13. Case held as per Back Office program" on mine.

Seen this queried elsewhere but no answer - what does this mean exactly?

Anything to worry about?