+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Did you request your notes? Did you pass the eligibility and criminality?
Yes, 2 notes on July and October
Passed all, still in BG check
My primary office is CIO I guess it is Sydney, right?
Do you think should I order another note or I wait to January?

Last edited:

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
I think it does. Look at this post https://www.imca.in/2018/03/can-gcms-notes-speed-up-your.html It speaks about the due date.
i was in process for 8 months after my background check started and those dates came and went with NO communication... its said in this forum time and time again, there is no true validity to those due dates... it means that someone SHOULD be reviewing the file, but they dont HAVE to... either way, dont read too much into it!

Reactions: Grechy7

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
i was in process for 8 months after my background check started and those dates came and went with NO communication... its said in this forum time and time again, there is no true validity to those due dates... it means that someone SHOULD be reviewing the file, but they dont HAVE to... either way, dont read too much into it!
Thank you. Well many people here speculate too. As far as I understand during the due date officers either complete your file or if there is something to review they change the due date.

PS. By the way no need of capital letters lol Thank you though.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Thank you. Well many people here speculate too. As far as I understand during the due date officers either complete your file or if there is something to review they change the due date.

PS. By the way no need of capital letters lol Thank you though.
Definitely not the case for us but take it as you want it.

PS. Open forum i can add caps if id like!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Of course, politeness is always a choice :)
Again take it as you want it. I was emphasizing that this how things SHOULD work but they generally dont. Unfortunately i dont think anyone here will be able to tell you definitively. Have a great night

Reactions: dr.luca

Mus1990

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Guys..I got my gcms notes yesterday and this is how they look like what I have typed below:

APPLICATION: EP............ PA's file reviewed under the AIPP application type - Atlantic Intermediate-skilled Program (AISP). I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following: WORK EXPERIENCE: From 2012/11 to 2018/05, NOC Declared: 7511, Work Title, Truck Driver: Employer: .........................................Ltd. Eligibility appears NOT MET - review required, possibly SELF EMPLOYED. File to be forwarded to Visa Office for review as PA is currently residing in .............

So my question here is should I wait for the visa office to review the file or should I just withdraw my application and apply for another program that allows my experience even if I am self employed...I will greatly appreciate your input on my problem.

yamile9172

Nov 11, 2018
Hi Eagle, Thank you for such an explanation. 2019 and still very useful. I wanted to ask you about my notes and your thoughts. Do you know what exactly "Elegibility Assesment" covers? Is it only realationship and intent to go back to Canada or more than that?. I got my notes and so far my husband is approved as sponsor, medicals are passed and eligibility is in process. According to them we showed enough proof of intent and they also stated that after reviweing all of our documents and proof sent: "proof of relationship has been reviewed and appears to be bonafide". They added LA as a secondary office and also sent our app over there for further review. Before sending our app to LA they stated "closer review required to stablish BF." (PA lives in the US out of status) However, I don't know what exactly they meant with "stablish BF". And can an interview still be dismissed if in LA they see we showed enough proof? P.S. I am not from the U.S. but currently living in NY with my husband and was sent to LA because I had legal status for one year before losing it which is why they sent it to the U.S. and not a different VO.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
can anyone advise why my GCMS notes showing system error for info sharing

Info Sharing : system error

can this be the reason my criminality / security / eligibility not started and file is on hold ?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
can anyone advise why my GCMS notes showing system error for info sharing

Info Sharing : system error

can this be the reason my criminality / security / eligibility not started and file is on hold ?
Possibly YES as info sharing looks like; about Canadian intelligence requesting info from the American/UK partners for any information about the individual that might be of concern. It can be part of your background check.Info sharing is just sharing criminality, visa applications information etc between Canada and the US Some how system error has to go away . Try contacting them thru MP if it is on hold for many months, NOT your fault.
MORE;-It is the Agreement between the Government of Canada and the Government of the United States of America for the Sharing of Visa and Immigration Information will enter into force once both parties have completed their respective domestic procedures required to bring it into force.
Did you or applicant live in USA in the past 10 years?

Last edited:
Reactions: Preet_Singh

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Possibly YES as info sharing looks like; about Canadian intelligence requesting info from the American/UK partners for any information about the individual that might be of concern. It can be part of your background check.Info sharing is just sharing criminality, visa applications information etc between Canada and the US Some how system error has to go away . Try contacting them thru MP if it is on hold for many months, NOT your fault.
@singleman thanks dear you always helpfull
wondering if our file is not being looked due to this error , may be officer waiting for it to clear by itself

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Either you or applicant must have lived in the USA or 1 of your names DOB matching with some 1, OR as they wrote SYSTEM ERROR

Reactions: lucky1990