AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Hang in there, I know it should be a happier time for you, but bittersweet without your husband! It's good you are busy taking care of your newborn ... it will make the time go by faster until your husband can be with you! Crossing my fingers we all hear some good news from the VO soon.
Yes time seems to go fast seeing this baby growing...

Have you requested your second set of notes? when are you hoping to received them? I hope you can get new info from the second request.

Reactions: majesty

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Yes time seems to go fast seeing this baby growing...

Have you requested your second set of notes? when are you hoping to received them? I hope you can get new info from the second request.
I am waiting for my second set of notes. They are supposed to come today, but nothing yet.

It did say in their email that it might come later in the day due to volume. Not much I can do but wait ...

Dhillonss

Apr 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2017
Doc's Request.
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
File Transfer...
13-06-2017
Med's Request
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Any April applicant got GCM notes recently. I got mine today and it says :
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
ASSIGNED TO: SM01395
ASSIGNED BY: SM01395
DUE DATE: 2017/09/29
and in Eligibility Assessment status says Recommend passed?

anyone notices these parts in his/her GCM notes, so can please explain??

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I should've gotten my notes on Friday but still have nothing. I sent an email to the ATIP address but no reply from that either. Guess I've gotta track down my MP now, but it's hard to take out time for tedious tasks like that.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I should've gotten my notes on Friday but still have nothing. I sent an email to the ATIP address but no reply from that either. Guess I've gotta track down my MP now, but it's hard to take out time for tedious tasks like that.
I am also overdue to get my notes. It was supposed to come yesterday. I sent an email to ATIP.

I think a lot of people are in the same boat so they are getting bombarded with emails asking about the delay.

Please share what your MP says. I'm going to wait to see if the ATIP office replies by end of week.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
In gcms notes under "item(s) requested" does it says "police certificates (multiple)" ? Is this normal?

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017
Hi All,

I am an Oct 2016 applicant and got my notes on the 1st of Sept. My eligibility says review required. Now I was looking at the officer's notes and I feel like a sentence or a couple of sentences have been cut out or removed. Has anyone seen anything like this before? Does it mean anything at all?

I've heard about security information being blanked out but I can't seem to find anything under eligibility notes being hidden.

Thanks for any comments in advance!

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I believe my notes may have taken a long time because there is a part there that they say we should not make public without consulting with them. They suspected a concealed immigration consultant... <Sigh> you need to follow up and ask where the notes are based on your tracking #. Mine took 3 months.

jmsd2017

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
I believe my notes may have taken a long time because there is a part there that they say we should not make public without consulting with them. They suspected a concealed immigration consultant... <Sigh> you need to follow up and ask where the notes are based on your tracking #. Mine took 3 months.
when you send them the email asking about your notes how long did it take them to get back to you? wow 3 months is insane

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
when you send them the email asking about your notes how long did it take them to get back to you? wow 3 months is insane
Only a few days to tell me that they were going to expedite them. Then maybe 1-2 weeks to get them? My spouse req'ed them so I can't track down the details exactly now.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
I am also overdue to get my notes. It was supposed to come yesterday. I sent an email to ATIP.

I think a lot of people are in the same boat so they are getting bombarded with emails asking about the delay.

Please share what your MP says. I'm going to wait to see if the ATIP office replies by end of week.
Actually, I got an email today saying they couldn't open my consent form because it wasn't PDF (although it actually was PDF--go figure). I attached it again in different PDF format. Hope they can figure out basic computer skills this time. I also asked when I should expect the notes by, so let's see if they reply to my email this time.

Also, as long as I have some form of communication with IRC or I get my notes within a few days, I won't bother with the MP. I'm pregnant and can't go on a wild goose chase right now.

Last edited:

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
Actually, I got an email today saying they couldn't open my consent form because it wasn't PDF (although it actually was PDF--go figure). I attached it again in different PDF format. Hope they can figure out basic computer skills this time. I also asked when I should expect the notes by, so let's see if they reply to my email this time.

Also, as long as I have some form of communication with IRC or I get my notes within a few days, I won't bother with the MP. I'm pregnant and can't go on a wild goose chase right now.
Good luck getting your notes soon!

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
aor April 01 I really need your help I received GCMS notes on the 27th of August their is no Review required stated anyway and my file was transferred to London vo on the 11th of July below it is stated
Assessments
Eligibility - MET not recommended pass pls any explanation because most people see Recommended passed
Security- Not started
Criminality - Passed
Medicals Passed
Application Assignment;
Assigned to - LC00905
Assigned by - MT03813
DUE DATE- 2017/09/01
my application is approaching the 6 month mark.
Also the program assistant review was ok and the case analyst had no concerns. who puts the ready to finalize on the assessment? the visa officer or the case analyst because I don't have that on my notes.
Called LVO and was told the file is pending review by a visa officer pls guys what can I make of all this
Thanks

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
aor April 01 I really need your help I received GCMS notes on the 27th of August their is no Review required stated anyway and my file was transferred to London vo on the 11th of July below it is stated
Assessments
Eligibility - MET not recommended pass pls any explanation because most people see Recommended passed
Security- Not started
Criminality - Passed
Medicals Passed
Application Assignment;
Assigned to - LC00905
Assigned by - MT03813
DUE DATE- 2017/09/01
my application is approaching the 6 month mark.
Also the program assistant review was ok and the case analyst had no concerns. who puts the ready to finalize on the assessment? the visa officer or the case analyst because I don't have that on my notes.
Called LVO and was told the file is pending review by a visa officer pls guys what can I make of all this
Thanks
It looks like you are getting close to the final stages and only security is left. Others have said that even though something says not started, they may well have started it. Apparently if there is no red flags, it might remain like that and they may not update the status until they are ready to send out PPR or CoPR.

Reactions: avatarkyoshi

Jag13

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
It looks like you are getting close to the final stages and only security is left. Others have said that even though something says not started, they may well have started it. Apparently if there is no red flags, it might remain like that and they may not update the status until they are ready to send out PPR or CoPR.
Thanks for the reply the security say not started but there is 16(1)(c) and an activity number to it