GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_Miss_Him said:
Hi Eagle333,

On the Security Screening (Admisibilities) page, the code was s.15(1) in my previous GCMS notes and then changed to s.19(1) on the notes I got today. Does this necessarily mean a negative thing? or could the change also mean positive information being blocked/hidden.

I'd like to note that my Eligibility, Medical, and Criminality are all Passed since the last GCMS notes (Which I got on February 8 ). You previously said that if they are all passed and you see s.15(1), it means the security check is completed but then why did the code change to s.19(1)?

Thanks.
Yes as you may have noticed, your Security checks was completed but something came up that is what the SUBSCRIPTION changed from S. 15 to S. 19. You need to be a little bit patient until they complete your file.

I_Miss_Him

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
December 2015
AOR Received.
January 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
June 2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2017
Eagle333 said:
Yes as you may have noticed, your Security checks was completed but something came up that is what the SUBSCRIPTION changed from S. 15 to S. 19. You need to be a little bit patient until they complete your file.
Hmm, if all eligibility, medical, criminality, and security were done, what could have come up. As far as I know, after security, there are no more checks. So it still doesn't make sense to me why that the subscription changed.
Anyways, thanks for your answer. I hope it's all positive.

PreetiStephen

Jul 26, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16th september'16
Doc's Request.
Nop
AOR Received.
SA: 21 October'16
File Transfer...
AOR2 3rd November'16
Med's Done....
22nd June'16
Interview........
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
20th June 2017
I need help in ordering GCMS notes.

I have representative.

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
section C- ???

In consent form Section C, who is info should be filled Sponsor's or My lawyer's?

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Ayyan Ali said:
Hello members,

I have applied for study permit in Nov, 2016, to know the reasons of delay in final decision I have ordered GCMS notes, which I received yesterday,
according to notes;

Eligibility is passed

Criminality is passed

Medical is passed

Security is done. is it positive sign to get visa approved?
You are ok to go

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
Hi Eagle333,
I need your help urgently. I am sponsoring my husband since July, 2016. He is in military. He had interview December,2016.And we haven't heard from them since.
I ordered GCMS notes twice. It says criminality, eligibility,medical- pass. Now under admissibilities: security it's all blank first page top right corner s.19(1).Then security and security screening on a second page top right corner s.15(1)
s.19(1)
In the history notes it says: Application1- Field name:Security
Action: Updated
Old value: not started. Again in the right top corner s.15(1)

My husbands invitation letter for interview was saying to bring his travel history form, he had it with him but they never requested.
So i was reading notes, where it says that they requested for travel history form. Just yesterday i faxed and email travel history form to Ankara. My Application assignment date:2017/04/13
Can you give me your opinion please.Thank you

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
manitobagirl said:
Hi Eagle333,
I need your help urgently. I am sponsoring my husband since July, 2016. He is in military. He had interview December,2016.And we haven't heard from them since.
I ordered GCMS notes twice. It says criminality, eligibility,medical- pass. Now under admissibilities: security it's all blank first page top right corner s.19(1).Then security and security screening on a second page top right corner s.15(1)
s.19(1)
In the history notes it says: Application1- Field name:Security
Action: Updated
Old value: not started. Again in the right top corner s.15(1)

My husbands invitation letter for interview was saying to bring his travel history form, he had it with him but they never requested.
So i was reading notes, where it says that they requested for travel history form. Just yesterday i faxed and email travel history form to Ankara. My Application assignment date:2017/04/13
Can you give me your opinion please.Thank you
I agree and would like to know the same thing, my timeline is very similar and exactly same thing in my notes (received notes in late February). There are also a few more ladies who are sponsoring their husbands from May-June through Ankara and we still have no news. We would all really appreciate if you, Eagle333, could clarify at least something for us. Thank you!

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Hi Eagle333,

I need your help please.

INLAND APPLI CANT with family.

I got my GCMS today:

I passed the eligibilty, medical, criminality, security then my 2 children
Only medical not started for them. We have the same status in canada.

My concern is my spouse all blank but we submitted at the same time: medical upfront, police clearance.. He is under student visa

***Here's the last page notes for my SPOUSE-- medical______ : rcmp screening:___________
police certificate on file : criminality decision taken

Please help I'm just worried..

P.S
What does DUE DATE : june 09, 2017 Means????

Thank you kindly.. appreciate ur response!!

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am an December PNP inland applicant and just received my GCMS note (229 pages) which were generated on 3rd March.
Here are some of the info, I am concerned about my eligibility because its recommend and don’t know what’s that mean
Is anything I should be concern about. Please share your thoughts.

Assessments:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Security: Not Started.
Criminality: Passed

Review type: Program Assistant Application: PNP I have reviewed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and information contained in the file and note the following. MIN SCORE: 472 – ITA SCORE 1029
PA application promoted. Medical attached to UCI: Yes RCMP Check initiated. CLIENT FEES: Paid languages: Principal Applicant: English: CELPIP – RECEIVED: MET Threshold and verified. POLICE CERTIFICATES FOR PA R10 OK ALL POLICE CERTIFICATES ON FILE. PA: RCMP screening NRT RECOMMENDATION: Pass CRIMINALITY EDUCATION DOCUMENTS Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian education institution recognized; Unable determine level of Canadian education; officer: please review edoc number 375868. ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS). Foreign Credential provided. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to E-apr.

Review type: Program Assistant Application: (File number) Regulation: PNP.. I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following.
RECOMMENDATION: Medical : ALL VALID Ready Finalize PNP Triage: Remains in Canada

Review type: Case Analyst Application: I have verified this application under section 11.2 of the Immigration act and make the following determination: RECOMMENDATION. ** Appears to meet requirements** Ready to Finalize
Submitted letters of references which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): The duties listed in the letter of references appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC Code selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirement of the 12 months experience.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PNPPR2016 said:
Hi Eagle333,

I need your help please.

I got my GCMS today:

My concern is my spouse all blank but we submitted at the same time: medical upfront, police clearance.. He is under student visa

***Here's the last page notes for my SPOUSE-- medical______ : rcmp screening:___________

P.S

Hello Dear,

I don't know anything about INLAND. I wished I knew something, I would have helped.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
PNPPR2016 said:
Hi Eagle333,

I need your help please.

I got my GCMS today:

P.S

Hi Dear,
As long as you submitted everything asked by CPC. Nothing to worry, internal stuff hard to predict. Your possible due date is June I hope your case might be completed within due date.

kristiina89

Star Member
Feb 17, 2016
I'm reading my gcms notes and my medical says :
Medical: 1
Due date: 2017/05/25

I haven't done my medical upfront. I'm April 2016 applicant and haven't heard nothing from CIC since OWP. Does that due date mean they will request by that date mine? Should I just do my medical now since due date is pretty soon?

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
kristiina89 said:
I'm reading my gcms notes and my medical says :
Medical: 1
Due date: 2017/05/25

I haven't done my medical upfront. I'm April 2016 applicant and haven't heard nothing from CIC since OWP. Does that due date mean they will request by that date mine? Should I just do my medical now since due date is pretty soon?
The due date is not really important. But since you are an April 2016 applicant and March 2016 applicants are already getting SA and AIP, if I were you I would do my medical now.

I am a March 2016 applicant and I did my medical in June 2016.