I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
expectin said:
Backlog is the hight volume of aplications that CIC Have to proceses on your Visa Ofice, due to the backlog could be a reazon that its
takin longer, and in an other cases is that you case is not straight foward, meanind a non routin case is that due that you had to summit
new documents or again is happenning the delay, good luck
Thank you, it was clear to me now. :)

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
expectin said:
You can request yours in July or August, not it would not affect your app
thankyou for your response I really appreciate it :)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
F.M said:
flx did you get your notes? they havnt started working on your application yet? this means that the line we started you application on xx does not mean anything now? :(
yeah man, everything except the medical had the status "not started", so that line doesn't really mean anything now. i knew something had changed because everyone was getting the same thing on ECAS only days after the file transfer.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
30-06-2016 & submitted 01-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
hey eagle333 & everyone! so i ordered notes & they just came in - had a few queries.
just to clarify: i filed my ap 20 oct 2015 & ordered notes on 19 mar 2015. got em just today. my file has been in process for 3mo now. :D

so here it goes:-
here's what i see & somethings i dont quite know about so can anyone help decipher what the following mean?????? :(

1. App status: Open

2. ASSESSMENTS:
eligibility/security.criminality: Not Started
***i read the first post from eagle333 so does this just mean no red flags?

3. PAPER FILE

4. under CLIENT DETAIL:/
what's:- Seached by: AA12072 & Searched date: 2015/12/16

5. what'r "Due Dates"?
under ELIGIBILITY: 2016/12/15
under CRIMINALITY: 2016/01/11
under MEDS: 2016/12/07

6. under MEDICALS:
MOF Rationale Exists: NO

7. INFO SHARING
what's Status: Ready to be Assessed

8. nothing in the OUTGOING section

9. under INCOMING:

10. total payments received, thankfully & acknowledged.

11. under APP STATUS:
App case/status: Open
App Case Reason: TFR-Eligibiity

12. under APP STATUS:1,2,3....N
what does it mean>> "Action: Updated" & then it has an updated date mentioned.

13. under ACTIVITY
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Biographic
New Value: Sent - Partner

some VO names i see are:
SADMIN (secondary offices, security & criminality section)
TDO2OO5, EAIMEL AA12072 to name a few code, idk why the're so many but each was dealing with a diff section of the app.

if anyone can just briefly clarify or kinda explain what these mean, that'sd be great!
keep in mind, these are notes after the app has stayed in process for only 3mo - ik it was a bit early but stil wanted to share what i found & ask these questions ;D

i'm thinkin' or re-ordering some after givin it some more time. idk hopefully the DM comes in so i wont, but i'd be nice to see some progress too.
still waiting for DM - no docs request & no voluntary submission of more relationship proofs.
hope i've done my best to make it clear as to what the LVO has done so far for those who start worrying about notes as soon as they see the medical line...u guys should relax. wait a bit, give it some room & order em when u feel ur app has been goin thru more than just 1mo of wait times... :-*

again, anyone that can elaborate for me as per my notes, thx!

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
Eagle333!
^^^please reply! :'(

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
omg that is RIDICULOUS. i can't interpret the rest of the notes, but if it says "not started" for eligibility/security/criminality, that means they hadn't even started processing your file at the time you ordered your gcms notes. i saw the same thing on mine, but i kind of expected that because i ordered too soon. let's see if we can figure out why...

i compared my notes to yours and found two differences that might be relevant:
1. my info sharing status is NRT while yours is READY TO BE ASSESSED. has your spouse has been to the states previously?
2. my incoming status is RECEIVED while yours is REQUESTED. it looks like they've requested something from someone, and maybe this is what's holding things up?

check your PMs please, i need to ask you for more details on #2.

rsk8

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (in process)
Med's Request
gawd, thx none!
Med's Done....
31-08-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
none!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
23-08-2016
flx2015 said:
omg that is RIDICULOUS. i can't interpret the rest of the notes, but if it says "not started" for eligibility/security/criminality, that means they hadn't even started processing your file at the time you ordered your gcms notes. i saw the same thing on mine, but i kind of expected that because i ordered too soon. let's see if we can figure out why...

i compared my notes to yours and found two differences that might be relevant:
1. my info sharing status is NRT while yours is READY TO BE ASSESSED. has your spouse has been to the states previously?
2. my incoming status is RECEIVED while yours is REQUESTED. it looks like they've requested something from someone, and maybe this is what's holding things up?

check your PMs please, i need to ask you for more details on #2.
yeah those were just small one line snippets from my notes the parts which confused me, il send u a snap or sum'in of the whole parts again & we cud compare. send me ur # we cud take this on whatsApp or sum'in. :)

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
Hey Everyone!

I just got my GCMS notes today, looking through it, seems pretty good so far. Although I did have a quick question.

Does anyone know what "possible WAV" means? It was under the officer's notes. I tried searching for any popular acronyms for it but I didn't find any relevant details.

Eligibility is still in process, status is recommended review. I've attached the latest (or somewhat inaccurately written notes) which shows the entry for the most recent (and detailed) electronic notes from the officer in Singapore. Personal details have been removed.

PAPER SCREENED.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: registered <date of wedding>, Indonesia.

SUMMARY OF DEVELOPMENT & LENGTH OF THE RELATIONSHIP: Appear internet relationship. Started 2011, 2014-2015 SPR was living in Hong Kong. Met 2014 in <city of applicant's residence>. Proposal date yada yada yada. Both in HK from <start> to <end> date. photos seen.

DECLARED: TRV Refusal May <year>. Next met in <Date of my stay in Indonesia for the actual wedding ceremony> for their wedding in Indonesia. Photos seen. Appears natural. First marriage for both. No children. PA is <age of my wife> Indonesian female. 4 years older than SPR. Educated, working in travel industry. No relatives in Canada. SPR is <my age> male, born in <my country of birth> landed at age 2. Last worked as sales associate for <my previous employer> prior to living in Hong Kong. Currently unemployed <-- not entirely accurate, there was a change of employment case specific enquiry done which ironically shows up in the very next note, which is older than this actual note, I guess the officer just forgot to put that in). V.O to assess A39 concerns, if any. (I looked this up, apparently it's the financial thing about supporting yourselves in Canada, official documentation from IRCC does show that it is waived for spousal sponsorship without dependent children as we all know). Do not appear high risk. Possible WAV (No idea what WAV stands for!). Outstanding: PA's Birth certificate (They did not ask for it, even the GCMS notes shows that when the file got to Singapore, there was no additional requested documents. Wondering if we still need to send it or not)

Criminality and Security checks are "Not Started" Although according to Eagle, he did mention they could be already done but IRCC will wait until eligibility is done.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
faisalmohamed said:
Hey Everyone!

I just got my GCMS notes today, looking through it, seems pretty good so far. Although I did have a quick question.

Does anyone know what "possible WAV" means? It was under the officer's notes. I tried searching for any popular acronyms for it but I didn't find any relevant details.

Eligibility is still in process, status is recommended review. I've attached the latest (or somewhat inaccurately written notes) which shows the entry for the most recent (and detailed) electronic notes from the officer in Singapore. Personal details have been removed.

PAPER SCREENED.

SUMMARY OF DEVELOPMENT & LENGTH OF THE RELATIONSHIP: Appear internet relationship. Started 2011, 2014-2015 SPR was living in Hong Kong. Met 2014 in <city of applicant's residence>. Proposal date yada yada yada. Both in HK from <start> to <end> date. photos seen.

DECLARED: TRV Refusal May <year>. Next met in <Date of my stay in Indonesia for the actual wedding ceremony> for their wedding in Indonesia. Photos seen. Appears natural. First marriage for both. No children. PA is <age of my wife> Indonesian female. 4 years older than SPR. Educated, working in travel industry. No relatives in Canada. SPR is <my age> male, born in <my country of birth> landed at age 2. Last worked as sales associate for <my previous employer> prior to living in Hong Kong. Currently unemployed <-- not entirely accurate, there was a change of employment case specific enquiry done which ironically shows up in the very next note, which is older than this actual note, I guess the officer just forgot to put that in). V.O to assess A39 concerns, if any. (I looked this up, apparently it's the financial thing about supporting yourselves in Canada, official documentation from IRCC does show that it is waived for spousal sponsorship without dependent children as we all know). Do not appear high risk. Possible WAV (No idea what WAV stands for!). Outstanding: PA's Birth certificate (They did not ask for it, even the GCMS notes shows that when the file got to Singapore, there was no additional requested documents. Wondering if we still need to send it or not)

Criminality and Security checks are "Not Started" Although according to Eagle, he did mention they could be already done but IRCC will wait until eligibility is done.
"WAV" refers to the interview. Possible WAV means it's possible it will be waived.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisalmohamed said:
Hey Everyone!

PAPER SCREENED.

My criminality is in process and eligibility not started ! I think no matter how of a good gusser one can be, nothing is clear until they request your passport and send you CoPR

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
ImABule said:
"WAV" refers to the interview. Possible WAV means it's possible it will be waived.
That's what I was thinking WAV = waiver, seems like I was on the right track!

TANMEX said:
My criminality is in process and eligibility not started ! I think no matter how of a good gusser one can be, nothing is clear until they request your passport and send you CoPR
Indeed! No PPR yet but I found it weird how they said PA missing Birth certificate but then did not request it, if they don't request it in the next month or so, I guess we'll mail them her birth certificate. We did send her KTP (National Identity Card) along with scanned versions of her passport etc. I would have assumed if it was an absolute necessity that they would have contacted me for it by now.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
faisalmohamed said:
That's what I was thinking WAV = waiver, seems like I was on the right track!

Indeed! No PPR yet but I found it weird how they said PA missing Birth certificate but then did not request it, if they don't request it in the next month or so, I guess we'll mail them her birth certificate. We did send her KTP (National Identity Card) along with scanned versions of her passport etc. I would have assumed if it was an absolute necessity that they would have contacted me for it by now.
f it says it's outstanding then I would send it right away and not wait for the request/ one month. It would probably save processing time. I don't remember the KTP being required and I hope not because we didn't send my wife's KTP in our package

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
ImABule said:
f it says it's outstanding then I would send it right away and not wait for the request/ one month. It would probably save processing time. I don't remember the KTP being required and I hope not because we didn't send my wife's KTP in our package
It would depend on your country what's required to meet the documentation requirement for the "identity and civil status documents" as the typical practice there.

Quote from the SE Asia guide below.

"Provide birth certificates, baptismal certificates or other official document confirming relationship (including all pages of Household Registries, if applicable) for you and each of your family members."

If there is a government issued birth cert, that's required. For countries which goes with household registry system, that's the official document. Your identity card may not suffice.

Others can comment if they are from your country and has experience in what works for your specific country.

The VO may not always send you specific instructions. Sometimes they are generic instructions as you would get them during AOR2, such as "if you have not sent already, please ..."

If you have the birth cert, go ahead and scan it and upload it via case-specific-enquiry.

faisalmohamed

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Request
28-12-2016
Med's Done....
01-10-2015
Interview........
28-12-2016 (Phone)
Passport Req..
16-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
cheng9999 said:
It would depend on your country what's required to meet the documentation requirement for the "identity and civil status documents" as the typical practice there.

Quote from the SE Asia guide below.

"Provide birth certificates, baptismal certificates or other official document confirming relationship (including all pages of Household Registries, if applicable) for you and each of your family members."

If there is a government issued birth cert, that's required. For countries which goes with household registry system, that's the official document. Your identity card may not suffice.

Others can comment if they are from your country and has experience in what works for your specific country.

The VO may not always send you specific instructions. Sometimes they are generic instructions as you would get them during AOR2, such as "if you have not sent already, please ..."

If you have the birth cert, go ahead and scan it and upload it via case-specific-enquiry.
Sounds like a plan, we'll have to get a sworn translator though as her birth certificate is not in English or French.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
faisalmohamed said:
Sounds like a plan, we'll have to get a sworn translator though as her birth certificate is not in English or French.
Really? My wife is Indonesian and her birth certificate is in Bahasa Indonesia with English underneath each line much like the Buku Nikah. My wife is from Jawa Tengah.