Medical: Cancelled
Misrep:
Other Req:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Refused
Conterfoil Req: Y

Fina was refused sue to other reasons stated in the officer's notes
what does medical cancelled mean in this case
I gave an upfront medical exam, so did they just not check it as teh app was rejected due to other reasons or was there an issue with the medical exam
I am sorry to hear that. Do you mind giving a little bit of details as to why it got refused? Maybe you some of the forumers here can give you advice if possible what to do next time.

Probably they cancelled your medical meaning they did not continue to process, review or validate it with the medical facility you got it since they know ahead that your eligibility will fail.

Or do you have a medical concern that will put Canadians at risk hence your medical was cancelled?

Eligibility is most of the time the backbone of spousal application. From medical, biometrics & background check.

ssh97

May 23, 2023
Hi, due date means nothing bro. By the way my AOR is 21st July 2021 and i have been assigned to the same agent as yours. My due date was also the same.

If you check the due date for your security, it will be some date in December of 2022. RC-2710 is super lazy as i have researched and found out.
Hey do u know what does RC-2710 stand for?

Is that some sort of office or personnel?

Thanks

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
We submitted our spousal sponsorship application last December 6, 2022. AOR received Feb 4, 2023. In the PR tracker, it says sponsorship eligibility started February 14. After that, no update - no medical request, no bil, no SA. So i decided to request for gcms note to see where we are at. Requested for gcms June 20, received gcms july 6.

there are 2 notes that concerns me:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/14
Updated Date: 2023/06/14 Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: Hold for SS Check

I'm guessing SS means security screening. But what does 'hold' means?

NOTES 3
Created Date: 2023/04/18
Updated Date: 2023/04/18 Restricted: N
Text: Sponsor Eligibility: In progress.
Partner check initiated for:
-Social assistance check. Despite current risk mitigation protocol, a social assistance check has been initiated for the following reason(s): Low income; Insufficient income proof provided;
Results pending.
GCMS Check: No relevant/material information found. Correct fees received and allocated.
Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relatives) must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

I don't get why they say insufficient income proof provided. I provided my NOA and certificate of employment. Anyway, I plan on submitting through webform my updated NOA and certificates of employment from my full time and part time jobs.

And then it says that I did not provide an upfront medical. Of course we did not since we're not supposed to do upfront medical for spousal sponsorship, right?

Now I'm wondering if we should just do an upfront medical.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ignore the medical text, this is boilerplate in their systems in all files (yes, even for spousal where they discourage upfront médical).

sjsingh

Apr 1, 2023
Hi all, I have a complex situation and need your help with reading GCMS notes. AOR 28th April.

I am the director of a company (seconday applicant) and my spouse (primary applicant) joined that company in 2013 (we were unmarried at that time).

Although we will not get any additional points for this foreign experience still analyst marked this as review required. I am unable to understand if its still under review or its cleared or should I send any LOE as we have all the salary slips, docs and bank statement that shows the salary credited.

Secondly we did flagpoling for work permits. They asked for justification and we sent the proper docs but no response yet from their end.

Any valuable feedback is highly appreciated.

Office: CTD-Ottawa
Text: **ACTION ITEMS**
Please send letter requesting information and supporting documentation of previous USA refusals. BF 14 davs.
NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2023/05/31 Updated Date: 2023/05/31 Restricted: N
Text: EE ELIGIBILITY:
Case Analyst:
Lock-in Date: 2023-04-28PA: Manmeet Kaur, - EE FSW
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, Imake the following recommendation.
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required
SUMMARY NOTES: IT APPEARS THAT PA SPOUSE IS THE DIRECTOR/COMPANY CEO OF THE COMPANY AND ISSUE THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT. PLS REVIEW APPLICATION.
A11.2: Appears Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 88
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 485 CRS points minimum score for round: 481 CRS score at application (APR): 485

INFO SHARING: 2
Created Date: 2023/06/01 Updated Date: 2023/06/01 UCI #: XXXXXXXX
Family Name: Manmeet Kaur Given Name(s):
Client/Party: PA Relationship:
Type: Biometric - FCC Detail Partner: USA
Status Updated Date: 2023/06/01 Due Date: 2023/06/02
Correction Ref #:
Correction Date:
Urgent: N

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We submitted our spousal sponsorship application last December 6, 2022. AOR received Feb 4, 2023. In the PR tracker, it says sponsorship eligibility started February 14. After that, no update - no medical request, no bil, no SA. So i decided to request for gcms note to see where we are at. Requested for gcms June 20, received gcms july 6.

there are 2 notes that concerns me:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/06/14
Updated Date: 2023/06/14 Restricted: N
Text: Hold for SS Check

I'm guessing SS means security screening. But what does 'hold' means?

NOTES 3
Created Date: 2023/04/18
Updated Date: 2023/04/18 Restricted: N
Text: Sponsor Eligibility: In progress.
Partner check initiated for:
-Social assistance check. Despite current risk mitigation protocol, a social assistance check has been initiated for the following reason(s): Low income; Insufficient income proof provided;
Results pending.
GCMS Check: No relevant/material information found. Correct fees received and allocated.
Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT signed by a Panel Physician or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relatives) must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative's application.

I don't get why they say insufficient income proof provided. I provided my NOA and certificate of employment. Anyway, I plan on submitting through webform my updated NOA and certificates of employment from my full time and part time jobs.

And then it says that I did not provide an upfront medical. Of course we did not since we're not supposed to do upfront medical for spousal sponsorship, right?

Now I'm wondering if we should just do an upfront medical.
Hi there. Do not bother with the agents noted about medical. That is standard for family application. In the first place up front medical is not allowed.

Regarding your social assistance check. Did you went on vacation for a long duration of time before submitting your application? If that is the case they want to check that when you came back you still have a job and not getting assistance from government.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, I have a complex situation and need your help with reading GCMS notes. AOR 28th April.

I am the director of a company (seconday applicant) and my spouse (primary applicant) joined that company in 2013 (we were unmarried at that time).

Although we will not get any additional points for this foreign experience still analyst marked this as review required. I am unable to understand if its still under review or its cleared or should I send any LOE as we have all the salary slips, docs and bank statement that shows the salary credited.

Secondly we did flagpoling for work permits. They asked for justification and we sent the proper docs but no response yet from their end.

Please send letter requesting information and supporting documentation of previous USA refusals. BF 14 davs.
Case Analyst:
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, Imake the following recommendation.
SUMMARY NOTES: IT APPEARS THAT PA SPOUSE IS THE DIRECTOR/COMPANY CEO OF THE COMPANY AND ISSUE THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT. PLS REVIEW APPLICATION.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 485 CRS points minimum score for round: 481 CRS score at application (APR): 485

Correction Ref #:
Correction Date:
This threads is for family sponsorship.

Reactions: YVR123

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi there. Do not bother with the agents noted about medical. That is standard for family application. In the first place up front medical is not allowed.

Regarding your social assistance check. Did you went on vacation for a long duration of time before submitting your application? If that is the case they want to check that when you came back you still have a job and not getting assistance from government.
nope..never went on vacation for a long duration of time..last vacation i did was november 2021, and that was only for a month..

i remember you saying in other forum that they also did a social assistance check on you..how long did that take for you?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Case Analyst:

Correction Ref #:
Correction Date:
Unfortunately some “employ” their family member on the books to qualify for WP, immigration, etc. but they are not actually working. How many employees does the company have? How long was your spouse working fir your company before you started dating and/or got married? What was their employment history before coming to work for your company?

sjsingh

Apr 1, 2023
Unfortunately some “employ” their family member on the books to qualify for WP, immigration, etc. but they are not actually working. How many employees does the company have? How long was your spouse working fir your company before you started dating and/or got married? What was their employment history before coming to work for your company?
Yes but back in 2013 there was no plan for either of us to come and settle here in Canada. I hired her and she worked with me for 5 years before we actually got married. The company has around 15 employees all full timers. She switched her job shortly after getting married.

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nope..never went on vacation for a long duration of time..last vacation i did was november 2021, and that was only for a month..

i remember you saying in other forum that they also did a social assistance check on you..how long did that take for you?
It took 3 months for IRCC from submitting the social assistance check and the time they probably got the result back. Yes you could do a webform regarding this explaining the matter, I hope it helps your application.

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR (2016) EVERYBODY
[/QUOTE]
Hi i have a question… I applied gcms notes for my father and one label under the notes says Approved pending info from partners…
What would that mean?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR (2016) EVERYBODY

Hi i have a question… I applied gcms notes for my father and one label under the notes says Approved pending info from partners…
What would that mean?
LIkely security and criminality clearances pending, 'partners' are other agencies or governments.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I wonder if anyone here has any ideas about that which turned up in our GCMS notes, including:

• Sponsor was previously married to JJ. Divorce certificate on file.
  • Declared sponsorship for a JJ. I note however that this person has no UCI/ is not in GCMS; Date of separation Feb2021.
The notes have the full name of JJ incorrectly spelled. The date of separation is off by a few years. I can't explain why no UCI etc. for JJ. I sponsored her in 2003. She came to Canada with me in 2002, not as wife or gf, but as my employee. The relationship changed in 2003 and we were married in Canada and went through the sponsorship process, all on paper.

Next, the notes show:

PA
• Birth cert on file, late registered - 6 years
• AFI on file, no declared children
• Schedule A - no adverse
• Declared to have worked in HK (Sched A) and UAE (accedg to SPR's letter)
• PC from HK - NRT, issues on 13Mar2023
• Dubai PC - NRT, issued on 21Nov2022 - unclear why - it is not on Sched A
• NBI - NRT, Remark: No Record on file vu 10Jun2023

Again, more incorrect info. The birth cert was late registered by 16 years. The notes overall are peppered with spelling and date errors.

The "Declared" comment seems to be that, according to what I (sponsor) said in a letter, my wife worked in the UAE. Of course, full details of her work in UAE, dates there, addresses there, were all set out in the application forms where required. I don't get what is "unclear" about the fact that we provided a Dubai police certificate.

After all of the above, there followed a summary of details of our relationship, when met, where, my visits there, wedding details, list of supporting docs, the fact of 3 previous TRV refusals, etc. Then come the concerning lines:

Recommendation:
Review required

Last edited: