+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
Not much, it was received at whatever office it was sent to and 'registered' as received and filed for further processing. It is a step forward but just a physical/administrative one.

Remember, this is their internal notes of what movements happen to file and to determine where the file is (in a processing sense). They'll have a large filing room with a registry of what was received when and where the file is at any given time, the files aren't just piled up on somebody's desk.

(I've kind of cnfused the above by referring to 'file' meaning the physical package and the application in a broader sense, but you probably get what I mean)
I get what you mean. However, after prearrival, recently I got ghost update. Following which I ordered notes but couldn't find anything there.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hello,

I have a quick question, my wife (sponsor) applied for my GCMS notes 3 months ago (I’m the principal applicant under outland spousal sponsorships). We are thinking to order again, Do I need to sign a new consent form for her or we can use the previous consent form that we did to order new GCMS notes.

Thanks
when your wife applied for gcms did she check on the box ( check it if you are included in the immigration application)?

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Guys, my gcms notes says like this, please help me to decode.

"This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify Eligibility not started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received"

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hey Guys, Please help me understand notes. I received it today.

Application type: Canadian Experience Class
AOR: Jan 2020
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress

Assessment-
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
blank {further in the notes it trails as: Blank > In Progress > Blank}
HIRV: blank
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime: blank
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation: blank
Info Sharing: Complete
Other reqs: Cancelled
Final: Approved
{further in the notes it trails as: Blank > Approved}

The Office changed as --- CPC Ottawa to Hamilton IRCC

Then further on page 99 it says:

Document Issuance:
Create & update Date: same: 9 Sep 2020
Document #: Txxxxxxxx
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 18 Dec 2020
Print Queue: PQ-xxxx-COPR
Due Date: 9 Sep 2020
Other Dates are Blank (e.g., print date, confirmation date, sent date etc.)

on page 235 -
Notes:(dated 9th Sep 2020)
*Office Review*: File Reviewed. Eligibility Passed, Criminality and Security Integrated search Completed - All requirements met. Approved.

My Questions:
1. Does it mean COPR is approved and sent for printing?
2. Looks like due date of Document Issuance is past due. Should I call IRCC?
3. Also, the file was finally Approved on 9th Sep 2020 (per officer notes on page 235) - Not sure why it is taking more than one month to issue COPR (even in covid pace)

Last edited:

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
hey guys
on the consent forum there is a section 1 has designated representative information... what does that means? is it a guy who works for them or is it for our hired representative? coz there is a name on it and its different from my representative's name..

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hey guys
on the consent forum there is a section 1 has designated representative information... what does that means? is it a guy who works for them or is it for our hired representative? coz there is a name on it and its different from my representative's name..
It's whom you are giving consent/permission to request your Gcms Notes. If you have an immigration rep. then request him/her to obtain the Gcms Notes on your behalf and he/she may (should) do it for free.

Sarjaria84

Oct 9, 2020
Hi Guys,

My study visa was rejected yesterday, with the reason that 'the applicant will not return after completing his studies'. Now, I want to apply for GCMS notes and while going through the different websites providing this service there are mainly 2 options that seems interesting. Electronic notes which will be received fastest but will not be complete, and the complete file will take much longer time than the electronic file. I am confused about which type of service to choose for? Will the electronic notes file contain all the required comments by visa officer to understand the reason of rejection?

Also, which service provider is reliable and good?

I will greatly appreciate a response on my query.

Thanks

Last edited:

harsh732

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Hi Folks,

I had applied for my spouse PR in July 2019. I haven't received any update since January 2020. My file transferred to new delhi visa office in december and In January I received additional photos request from New delhi visa office. I ordered GCMS notes recently. What i can see from notes is CPC mississauga officer has commented "***Officer Review*** Mission Referral"

What does it mean? Does it mean they have concerns?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Guys,

My study visa was rejected yesterday, with the reason that 'the applicant will not return after completing his studies'. Now, I want to apply for GCMS notes and while going through the different websites providing this service there are mainly 2 options that seems interesting. Electronic notes which will be received fastest but will not be complete, and the complete file will take much longer time than the electronic file. I am confused about which type of service to choose for? Will the electronic notes file contain all the required comments by visa officer to understand the reason of rejection?

Also, which service provider is reliable and good?

I will greatly appreciate a response on my query.

Thanks
The Entire File is only needed if you require copies of documents submitted along with your application otherwise the Gcms notes is all you will need. You can see a sample at https://sample.gcmsnotes.com/

zskhan

Oct 3, 2013
Cab someone who please help where I am stuck?
My gcms notes say File Location: PIL .... Does anyone know what it means?
Last note on October 2nd on the file by case officer shows everything is completed .... Not sure whats holding up.

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
Last note on October 2nd on the file by case officer shows everything is completed .... Not sure whats holding up.
This class describes records that include audio/video footage of CBSA operations including primary inspection line (PIL) interviews, secondary examinations, interactions at CBSA information counters, cashier counters, commercial counters, detention cells, and interview rooms.

i think this is the mean but i am not sure

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello
I can see on GCMS
note
What does says on your Security? Well mine says Security: Not start and no blank pages But I still see S.15(1) on the last pages officer’s notes... file location is hidden on notes. but the one accidentally in April shows “Location: B Dec Require PR” What does that means? no movement since March, 2020