06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
ImABule said:
CAIPS is what GCMS notes used to be called.

If your notes contain client party details about your wife and show the assessments of Eligibility, Security, Crimimality, and Medical rest assured you're looking at the correct case file notes for the PA.
I'm not :'(

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
prince nijjar said:
Helloo.
I wAnt to ask urgent information regarding notes which i get from mp enquiry .i did not understand what it acutaaly means .
{{{{{Frst i m telling uh my backround of my case .my case applied unde family class sept 2010... Evrything get smooth .we dud medicals may 2015. We get dna rquest last tear july 2015 in oct 2015 we get visa ..i 5 years case final ... But before artving to canada my fatger pass away .. We cant travel without pa .. We inform embassy they take bavk our copr and cancel stamp .. Asking to submit bew understanding on mothers to cpc m ...in feb we submit in march cpc m said sponsershipa approve file sent to delhi again for reassed with new application number ok delhi start process second stage on 4 april 2016 .}}}}}

Now mp enquiry -in may 2016
When we put mp enquiry bcoz meficals are going expiriy.
On 13 may 2016 they said
We working on eligiblilty.
Bavkrounds / criminaltu not started.
Medicals are expired but dont send untill cic rquest .

But on 16 may we get letter from embassy to do remeficals for my mother and me dependebt child .but no new forms nothing else .
What does it means have passed eligibilty .. That why they rquest 2 medicals .. In box now it show megical result revived . Plz share some expirence here
Yes it means your eligibility has passed, and only medical left to get through.. so just book an appointment and go for medical.. you not very far away from your destination.
best of luck.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
rammy_xyz said:
Yes it means your eligibility has passed, and only medical left to get through.. so just book an appointment and go for medical.. you not very far away from your destination.
best of luck.
They said backrounds and criminality not stated that tym ... It means eligibilty passed thats why they send remedical to us ...only bavkrounds and criminlaty left ... Is it true

lizhl2000

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Guys,

I just received my case progress from MP's office as follows:

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), on September 1, 2015.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized on October 28, 2015.
· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on February 15, 2016.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 9, 2016 for your constituent’s spouse.
· [size=10pt][size=10pt]The security verifications are currently in process(GCMS notes ordered Apr. 22, 2016 showing Security: Not Started).[/size][/size]
· A letter requesting information was sent on May 9, 2016. It is important that your constituent or their spouse provides the information within the timeframe indicated in the email. Failure to do so may lead to an administrative closure of the file.
· The current processing times indicated on the website are approximate and can vary with each individual case.
· If the application is approved:
o the constituent’s spouse will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa (if applicable), and
o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent’s spouse will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
· If the application is refused:
o the officer will send the constituent’s spouse a refusal letter,
o a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including:
§ a letter explaining appeal rights*,
§ a Notice of Appeal*, and
§ instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Could someone help to interpret it? and how long will take to finalize security verifications?
[/size][/size]

Thank you very much.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
lizhl2000 said:
Hi Guys,

I just received my case progress from MP's office as follows:

The application was received at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga (CPC-M), on September 1, 2015.
· The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete has been finalized on October 28, 2015.
· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.
o the eligibility requirements assessment has been finalized on February 15, 2016.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until December 9, 2016 for your constituent’s spouse.
· [size=10pt][size=10pt]The security verifications are currently in process(GCMS notes ordered Apr. 22, 2016 showing Security: Not Started).[/size][/size]
· A letter requesting information was sent on May 9, 2016. It is important that your constituent or their spouse provides the information within the timeframe indicated in the email. Failure to do so may lead to an administrative closure of the file.
· The current processing times indicated on the website are approximate and can vary with each individual case.
· If the application is approved:
o the constituent’s spouse will need to send their passport to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa (if applicable), and
o the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which your constituent’s spouse will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
· If the application is refused:
o the officer will send the constituent’s spouse a refusal letter,
o a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to your constituent including:
§ a letter explaining appeal rights*,
§ a Notice of Appeal*, and
§ instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
Could someone help to interpret it? and how long will take to finalize security verifications?
[/size][/size]

Thank you very much.
Security will always say not started. There is no timeframe, CIC must wait for the results from CSIS.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
I have my GCMS notes. EVerything met or passed except for security- Not started. AOR Jan 19th, FSW Inland. Is there any sort of time frame at all for security?

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
redd456 said:
I have my GCMS notes. EVerything met or passed except for security- Not started. AOR Jan 19th, FSW Inland. Is there any sort of time frame at all for security?
Read my post right above yours..

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
redd456 said:
security is updated in the last stage therefore don't worry and there is no any timeframe for the security BGC. wish u good luck.

IsAJo

Apr 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2016
Doc's Request.
12/05/2016 Submitted docs: 31/05/2016
AOR Received.
17/03/2016 AOR2: 29/03/2016 Decision:23/06/2016
Med's Request
upfront
LANDED..........
30/06/2016 Coutts, AB
For those that would like that little bit of extra reading, there is some interesting information that explains the processes in the manuals on CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/non-econ/index.asp

For those with Spouse and common-law applications

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip08-eng.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf

It has a little more information on the process, the requirements and GCMS notes

aliaix

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest,RO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
extended
Med's Done....
12-06-2015
Passport Req..
18-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
Eagle333 said:
Good Day Masriixo,

1. You need contact them to update your Preferred Correspondence Chanel.
2.Yes, registry means no one is working on your file until that BF'D comes.
3. TFR-Eligibility is when your paper file is in transit from RC-9570 to any Canadian Mission overseas.
4. Field name secondary officer, Action: Removed, what did they remove? This is just to support the entire post I just made about RC-9570 will still getting update of your file even if paper file depart from Canada. Alright let me answer your question now, what did they remove? If you notice your very first Application with the highest number had CPC-M as PRIMARY OFFICE then at the field name. ACTION said added. Now as you going up you will notice numbers are decreasing then I want you to find one application with field name SECONDARY, and ACTION said added at the bottom you will see CPC-M becomes the secondary office to monitor your file that explain the old value of CPC-M being the Primary value need to be removed when paper file arrive at the Embassy. Then Your embassy will be the PRIMARY office to deal with your file while CPC-M will be SECONDARY.

On #2 when you say no one is working on your file until that BF'D comes, which one do you mean cuz there are more than one?
Thank you.

KITJ

Mar 19, 2016
Hi everyone ,i need some help about GCM notes,I'm sponsoring my husband to canada and our visa office is Ankara,our application is in process since April 26th,but we Haven't heard anything since then,is it too early to order GCM notes? Cuz i know some applicant from ankara who got their PPR after one month and half of their application went in process,what should i do?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
To get a percise answer to this I suggest you post in the provincial-nomination-program-immigration section

rick589

Mar 13, 2016
hello,

I am PNP outland applicant and my timelines are as following,

Date Received Date Submitted
Nomination Received 14-Dec-15
ITA 18-Dec-15
AOR 4-Feb-16
Medical Passed 5-Feb-16
Schedule 4 5-Feb-16 8-Feb-16
Schedule A 11-Feb-16 18-Feb-16
Additional Document Req 11-Feb-16 21-Mar-16

I ordered GCMS notes on 5th May 2016 and received it today, It contains following details, please advise if this is not positive.

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 Review Request letter for Singapore police certificate sent via MyCIC. All other required police certificates on application; following PC’s NRT India for PA and SP. Criminality Decision Pending until outstanding PC from Singapore received. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalence Summary reported by issuing agency as Master one year post graduate. Credential is NOT consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility. Credential reported to be Master one year post graduate while PA has indicated two or more secondary programs one at three years. SPOUSE’S EDUCATION NO ECA OR CANADIAN CREDENTIAL PROVIDED. AGE Applicant’s age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR

Also, Education status of my spouse is showing as following,
Spouse Highest Level of Education: Secon/HS Credential Incomplete

My WES credential says postgraduate diploma (one year)

It is urgent and need your input.

Thanks in advance.

gabba50

Mar 16, 2016
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2016
AOR Received.
30-03-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-09-2016
I received my GCMS Today, it looks like like the file was last opened on the day it was transferred to VO since then...sleeping

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT:1
Created date:2016/04/05
Created by: TD02005
Version:2010-06
Due date:2017/04/04
Assigned to:RC-9570

ADMISSIBILITIES

Type: Security
Due date:2016/05/03

Type: Criminality
Due date: 2016/05/03

Type: Medical
Description: No Health impairment sufficient to prevent admission under medical reasons

Misrepresentation: 0

INFO SHARING
Partner: USA
Matched Record: 0

PAPER FILE HISTORY

BATCH NOTE
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS and paper file reviewed complete. No relevant/material information found. Correct fees received and allocated. All medical(s) associated to application. SPR is Canadian Citizen residing in Canada. Marriage certificate on File. Application locked in on 2016/03/02.

I have a question about Security and criminality due date of 2016/05/03 for both of them and this date has already passed and no updates yet, what does it mean?