+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES WELL EXPLAINED HAS NEVER BEFORE UNTIL NOW

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Eagle333 said:
That's an internal reason Shantaveli, we will never known everything CIC is doing and why they take some weird decisions. Most people whom I deal with their GCMS received their BELA DECISION LETTERS about 4 weeks. To be honest it is a hard question you asked maybe someone has an answer for you.
Hey, Eagle

I know it's a hard question and probably I will never have an answer.
I just can't get it. 5 days after I received SA, CIC requested the missing CSQ. It's like a double standard... because the only way I could apply for CSQ is to have SA as a proof of SPR eligibility. So I really don't understand the process. I am very much aware this is only the beginning of a time consuming process, so we are prepared to wait, not sure that our kids have the same patience to wait for their dad. :(

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shantaveli said:
Hey, Eagle

I know it's a hard question and probably I will never have an answer.
I just can't get it. 5 days after I received SA, CIC requested the missing CSQ. It's like a double standard... because the only way I could apply for CSQ is to have SA as a proof of SPR eligibility. So I really don't understand the process. I am very much aware this is only the beginning of a time consuming process, so we are prepared to wait, not sure that our kids have the same patience to wait for their dad. :(
Good day Shantaveli,

Just write an explanatory email to them and request sometime until you get your CSQ. Your best shield in this moment is patience my dear. Teach the kids patience and tell them that you are in total control of the situation. Then leave everything in the hands of God.

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017
Eagle333 said:
Paknew if you don't mind click below the link, I just started a new thread to help people much more. Check my first post on this thread then you will see where you are and why CIC ask you to do re-medical. Enjoy!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-find-which-stage-is-your-application-and-what-to-expect-soon-t413447.0.html
Hi Eagle333,

Thank you for your feedback. Actually, I was trying to draw your attention on visa office wording when they send me re-medical request. They have mentioned to do re-medical "at earliest". My question is that do you think that is this good sign that visa office mentioned "at earliest"?
They may give me 30 days or 45 days but they mentioned "at earliest".

Do you think that if this reflects that VO have done their work and just waiting for re-medical assessment to proceed further.

Hope you can understand my question and look forward for your feedback. Tnx

Shantaveli

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Good day Shantaveli,

Just write an explanatory email to them and request sometime until you get your CSQ. Your best shield in this moment is patience my dear. Teach the kids patience and tell them that you are in total control of the situation. Then leave everything in the hands of God.
Dear Eagle,
Thank you for your kind words and your generosity.
Be blessed!

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Hi Eagle I just ordered notes for the first time and it says nothing started. Also I noticed they have a completely random email listed for me. It's not my email, how can I correct this? I'm worried that someone can make such an error, what else can they do?

Also all the way on the last page (29th) it mentions information about me (the sponsor) being divorced and having my divorce certificate on file. They mention having our wedding certificate. They mention having to do a check regarding relevant information found about the PA: refusal of visitors visa from Chandigarh office, they also have a file number listed and the date of refusal. My husband said he never applied for a visitor's visa to Canada!!! He applied for a visitors visa to France, that was refused. What do you recommend we do about this? I told my husband to go inquire at the Chandigarh visa office.

This is so frustrating!!! Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Jasse said:
Hi Eagle I just ordered notes for the first time and it says nothing started. Also I noticed they have a completely random email listed for me. It's not my email, how can I correct this? I'm worried that someone can make such an error, what else can they do?

Also all the way on the last page (29th) it mentions information about me (the sponsor) being divorced and having my divorce certificate on file. They mention having our wedding certificate. They mention having to do a check regarding relevant information found about the PA: refusal of visitors visa from Chandigarh office, they also have a file number listed and the date of refusal. My husband said he never applied for a visitor's visa to Canada!!! He applied for a visitors visa to France, that was refused. What do you recommend we do about this? I told my husband to go inquire at the Chandigarh visa office.

This is so frustrating!!! Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you!
The question on the background declaration asks if the applicant if they were ever denied a visa to Canada or any other country. If he answered no you better fix that very fast before they deem it misrepresentation.

deepax

Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 05-04-2016 SA:02-05-2016
File Transfer...
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-02-2016
Is there a guide on this website on how to order GCMS notes for Spousal Applications?

My friend is trying to order them and it'd be helpful.

expectin

Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mex
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2015
Doc's Request.
18-03-2016 RPRF
AOR Received.
AOR Dec Second
File Transfer...
Nov-18
Med's Request
Upfront - August 6
Med's Done....
August -6-2015
deepax said:
Is there a guide on this website on how to order GCMS notes for Spousal Applications?

My friend is trying to order them and it'd be helpful.
Please visit below Link

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

Good Luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

I am dealing with a couple who allowed me to post this email they received 2 days ago from their visa office. I received this email through my private inbox today. The couple is worried about one little point which I did not seem to convince them. We emailed back and forth almost for a day now they want me to post this email for them to get your opinions on their question. Here is their question:

Is it true that my visa will be issued in 30 days or prior to 30 days since the introduction and conclusion of this email put a heavy emphasis on CONCLUDING the application in 30 days?

Everyone that I helped in the past can return me a favor to help this couple, they want me to post it for them on my thread in order to get so many hits.

This is their timeline

Application received January 02, 2015
Decision made for SPR: March 13, 2015

In process visa office: April 17, 2015
Red-med for PA : January 19, 2016 Medical done 17 February 2016
Red-med for DEP: May 17, 2016 & PPR was May 17, 2016
DECISION MADE: IN 30 DAYS? or BEFORE 30 THE DAYS?

:DDON'T LET ME DOWN AND PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL DOWN :'(

Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. You must submit together:

· Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications. (See attachment). If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed. For more information please visit the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

· A medical exam for (newborn 13 months). Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. You must perform the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/liste-md.aspx ( select the relevant country or territory). Only designated doctors approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada may conduct the review.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in Dakar. You may submit your package by courier to our address below. Do not send your passports and documents by regular or registered mail.

To submit your package by courier

Passports and other documents must be sent to the following address:

Canadian Embassy,

Visas & Immigration Section (Canadian Embassy Annex)

18 rue Émile Zola, Plateau

P.O Box 6106 (Dakar étoile),

Dakar Sénégal

You can also send your / your passport (s) through VACs serving your country of residence. See details and cost: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/French/index.html see list in Africa and the Middle East.

You must contact a courier company and pre-pay for the return of your passports and original documents. You should obtain from the courier company a receipt which indicates that the return has been pre-paid. Keep a copy of this receipt for yourself and send the original to us with the passports and documents.

***Notice for DRC residents/citizens:

N.B.: To request an EXEMPTION FOR SENDING PASSPORT by a courier service company (e.g. DHL, FedEx), first contact:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Place de l’Indépendance

Commune de la Gombe

(À Côté du Lycée Bosangani)

Then Direction Générale de Migration (DGM)

(Ministère de l’Intérieur)

65 Boulevard du 30 juin

Commune de la Gombe

(À côté de l’immeuble de la Regideso)

To request a permit to travel FOR MINOR child in the DRC, contact:

Direction Générale de Migration (DGM)

65 Boulevard du 30 juin

Commune de la Gombe

Kinshasa, RDC

What you should know

§ You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

§ Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your government-issued documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (for example, your driver’s license, you social insurance card, your provincial medical insurance card).

§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.

§ Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.

§ The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

§ You should expect to be without your passport(s) during our processing period. Do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages signed for on receipt at the Embassy, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier company. We will not respond to queries received within less than six weeks. This service will not operate when the Embassy is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures, which may differ from national holidays in Senegal.

§ We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please cite your full name number (in objet) and email in all communication with our office.

Yours sincerely,

Section des visas et de l'immigration| Visas & Immigration Section/DS

18 rue Émile Zola, Plateau (Annexe de l'Ambassade du Canada/Canadian Embassy Annex)

B.P. | P.O. Box 6106 (Dakar Étoile), Dakar - Sénégal
dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca

www.dakar.gc.ca

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Dear friends,

I am dealing with a couple who allowed me to post this email they received 2 days ago from their visa office. I received this email through my private inbox today. The couple is worried about one little point which I did not seem to convince them. We emailed back and forth almost for a day now they want me to post this email for them to get your opinions on their question. Here is their question:

Is it true that my visa will be issued in 30 days or prior to 30 days since the introduction and conclusion of this email put a heavy emphasis on CONCLUDING the application in 30 days?

Everyone that I helped in the past can return me a favor to help this couple, they want me to post it for them on my thread in order to get so many hits.

This is their timeline

Application received January 02, 2015
Decision made for SPR: March 13, 2015

In process visa office: April 17, 2015
Red-med for PA : January 19, 2016 Medical done 17 February 2016
Red-med for DEP: May 17, 2016 & PPR was May 17, 2016
DECISION MADE: IN 30 DAYS? or BEFORE 30 THE DAYS?

:DDON'T LET ME DOWN AND PLEASE SEE THE EMAIL DOWN :'(

Dear applicant,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform CIC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements

If you require a visa to enter Canada, then submit your passport(s):

· Please provide your passport or travel document and a passport or travel document for each accompanying family member. An accompanying family member must have his or her own passport or travel document.

· There must be at least two blank pages in your passport(s).

· Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents.

· All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

If you do not require a visa to enter Canada:

· Please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and one for each accompanying family member.

· Please note that you cannot use a Diplomatic, Official or Military passport to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident of Canada. You must be in possession of an ordinary passport.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package. You must submit together:

· Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications. (See attachment). If you do not meet the photo specifications the processing of your application will be delayed. For more information please visit the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

· A medical exam for (newborn 13 months). Forms for medical examinations were sent in separate email. Be sure to check your junk mail (spam) to ensure that the email has not been sent there. You must perform the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter or this email if you have received the letter via email. Please note that you will need your passport or a national identity card valid for your medical exams. To find a doctor in your country, territory or region to carry out your medical examination for immigration purposes, please click on the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/liste-md.aspx ( select the relevant country or territory). Only designated doctors approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada may conduct the review.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

Submitting your passport(s), photos and updated information

For security reasons, your visa(s) can only be issued by our office in Dakar. You may submit your package by courier to our address below. Do not send your passports and documents by regular or registered mail.

To submit your package by courier

Passports and other documents must be sent to the following address:

Canadian Embassy,

Visas & Immigration Section (Canadian Embassy Annex)

18 rue Émile Zola, Plateau

P.O Box 6106 (Dakar étoile),

Dakar Sénégal

You can also send your / your passport (s) through VACs serving your country of residence. See details and cost: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/French/index.html see list in Africa and the Middle East.

You must contact a courier company and pre-pay for the return of your passports and original documents. You should obtain from the courier company a receipt which indicates that the return has been pre-paid. Keep a copy of this receipt for yourself and send the original to us with the passports and documents.

***Notice for DRC residents/citizens:

N.B.: To request an EXEMPTION FOR SENDING PASSPORT by a courier service company (e.g. DHL, FedEx), first contact:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Place de l’Indépendance

Commune de la Gombe

(À Côté du Lycée Bosangani)

Then Direction Générale de Migration (DGM)

65 Boulevard du 30 juin

Commune de la Gombe

To request a permit to travel FOR MINOR child in the DRC, contact:

Direction Générale de Migration (DGM)

65 Boulevard du 30 juin

Commune de la Gombe

Kinshasa, RDC

What you should know

§ You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

§ Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your government-issued documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (for example, your driver’s license, you social insurance card, your provincial medical insurance card).

§ If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.

§ Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to send us NEW OR UPDATED PASSPORTS to ensure that your visas can be issued with maximum validity. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.

§ The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

§ You should expect to be without your passport(s) during our processing period. Do not arrange any travel that will require your passport(s) during this period. Please note that we do not acknowledge receipt of passports. For packages signed for on receipt at the Embassy, you may be able to track receipt via the website of the courier company. We will not respond to queries received within less than six weeks. This service will not operate when the Embassy is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures, which may differ from national holidays in Senegal.

§ We are looking forward to receiving your package within 30 days to conclude your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please cite your full name number (in objet) and email in all communication with our office.

Yours sincerely,

Section des visas et de l'immigration| Visas & Immigration Section/DS

18 rue Émile Zola, Plateau (Annexe de l'Ambassade du Canada/Canadian Embassy Annex)

B.P. | P.O. Box 6106 (Dakar Étoile), Dakar - Sénégal
dakar.immigration@international.gc.ca

www.dakar.gc.ca
He need to send the requested documents no later than 30 days from the date of the communication by the VO , The Visa office Will take their time to issue Visa and CoPR .

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TANMEX said:
He need to send the requested documents no later than 30 days from the date of the communication by the VO , The Visa office Will take their time to issue Visa and CoPR .
Hey TANMEX,

The couple is watching your input then they will compere with my answers. They asked because they wanted to know why the visa office put a lot emphasis on 30 days since it could be any day. You see the intro. of the email and the very last paragraph of the same email the number 30 keep coming even in the middle of the email.

They complied 100% today with everything the visa office requested. as we speak the package with passports, medical receipt for the child, updated information chart and passport photographs will be deliver to the visa office this coming Tuesday 24, 2016.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Hey TANMEX,

The couple is watching your input then they will compere with my answers. They asked because they wanted to know why the visa office put a lot emphasis on 30 days since it could be any day. You see the intro. of the email and the very last paragraph of the same email the number 30 keep coming even in the middle of the email.

They complied 100% today with everything the visa office requested. as we speak the package with passports, medical receipt for the child, updated information chart and passport photographs will be deliver to the visa office this coming Tuesday 24, 2016.
Hey Eagle ,

That letter is very long and has too many steps and reminders about submitting everything together and within 30 days .
Ad I mentioned before he need to submit everything within 30 days , the Visa Office will take their time to Issue Visa , noticed the New Born New Medicals needed to be accessed .
conclusion : he has 30 days to submit documents and there is no deadline or time frame for VO to follow , however it could be as little as few days from receipt of documents .

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hey TANMEX,

Man, I wish my wife was sending her passport today lol.

All is well with this couple that is so worried.

On another note, Eagle, I will be recieving my second notes in the next week or two. If anything changes from my last notes or if I need clarification on something I'm hoping you can help once again.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TANMEX said:
Hey Eagle ,

That letter is very long and has too many steps and reminders about submitting everything together and within 30 days .
Ad I mentioned before he need to submit everything within 30 days , the Visa Office will take their time to Issue Visa , noticed the New Born New Medicals needed to be accessed .
conclusion : he has 30 days to submit documents and there is no deadline or time frame for VO to follow , however it could be as little as few days from receipt of documents .
Thanks for your input TANMEX.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Thanks for your input TANMEX.
you are welcome dear Eagle ,

here's something for you to comment on if you have time .
MXVO gave me 120 days to submit RCMP Police Certificate and Mexico PGR , I'm hoping to get everything done in less than 30 days and send it to Mexico .

do you think they'll wait the 120 days before going to the next step ?