+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes update - Late August 2014 Applicants

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
Guys update your GCMS note updates here.

Till last update, as of 9 October 2015. Only Criminality - In progress.
Security - Not started.
Eligibility - Blank

Eligibility is not started yet.

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
sonny_saa said:
I'm an oct applicant and have the same gcms notes as you.
they are not touching our files... It is on hold. don't know when they will open it :(

least bothered even after a news published. Not communicated anything in this regard.

Atleast they should be updating the Processing time in WEBSITE...

They will be getting request from almost all applicant regarding an update. But they just ignored as if it is in normal processing.

If they touch our files, it will take a 2 to 3 months from there to finalize out application.

Though they are sending standard email for every1 we should apply notes and call the call center regularly, which is the only thing possible from our side.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goalkb said:
they are not touching our files... It is on hold. don't know when they will open it :(

least bothered even after a news published. Not communicated anything in this regard.

Atleast they should be updating the Processing time in WEBSITE...

They will be getting request from almost all applicant regarding an update. But they just ignored as if it is in normal processing.

If they touch our files, it will take a 2 to 3 months from there to finalize out application.

Though they are sending standard email for every1 we should apply notes and call the call center regularly, which is the only thing possible from our side.

The July applicants have movement on their files so we know they are working. Just at a very slow pace

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
Same GCMS notes for me all the way.
CIC does not bother to process our files. EE applicants are so much better candidates than us and they can't wait to give them PR.
Majority of Refugees who can't even speak English, and who will bring terror and crime to this country, are so much better candidates than us, who are hard-working and tax-paying. They can't wait to give them PR.

Time to move to the US.

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
nuke noodles said:
Same GCMS notes for me all the way.
CIC does not bother to process our files. EE applicants are so much better candidates than us and they can't wait to give them PR.
Refugees who can't even speak English, and who will bring terror and crime to this country, are so much better candidates than us, who are hard-working and tax-paying. They can't wait to give them PR.

Time to move to the US.
You sound like an absolute idiot.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
sonny_saa said:
Original post fixed.

Yes, there are good refgrees like this one:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-syrian-refugee-says-arriving-in-canada-brought-mixed-feelings/article26347810/

But majority of them are bad. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave

If you are defending these bad ones then you're either an absolute idiot, or one of them.

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
you are right, they are just insane , but they are human being, and if any country is providing them generosity they should learn the culture and how to behave, but we are scre** up because of EE and refugees , because we are seriously not having any talent I am telling you, refugee and EE will have huge impact on Economy, they will bring prosperity to country

canadacec1234

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
2172-2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
22-Jan-2016 (PCC)
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2014
Med's Request
21-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
29-Jan-2016 Med's Rec'd....: 08-Feb-2016 RPRF Request.: 25-Feb-2016 RPRF Paid......: 25-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
02-Mar-2016 Passport Rec'd: 21-Mar-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
25-Mar-2016
sonny_saa said:
Don't you agree that everyone in this entire world is idiot. But I am telling you this, he is absolutely not an idiot as he has a point that makes sense (I am not talking about Refugee Apps here. keep this in mind clearly.).

Give one good reason why the old CEC apps are on hold?

So stop stupid statements or elaborate your view.

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
nuke noodles said:
Original post fixed.

Yes, there are good refgrees like this one:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/news-video/video-syrian-refugee-says-arriving-in-canada-brought-mixed-feelings/article26347810/

But majority of them are bad. http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave

If you are defending these bad ones then you're either an absolute idiot, or one of them.
Generalizing any group of human beings isn't right and you can replace the word refugee with immigrants and you'd find many racist people who'd hold same views as you in regards to immigrants.

If we had more people like you in the world you'd not have had the privilege to apply for Canadian immigration.

canadacec1234 said:
Don't you agree that everyone in this entire world is idiot. But I am telling you this, he is absolutely not an idiot as he has a point that makes sense (I am not talking about Refugee Apps here. keep this in mind clearly.).

Give one good reason why the old CEC apps are on hold?

So stop stupid statements or elaborate your view.
I wasn't responding to his full statement, that's why I bolded the part that I was responding to...

I don't post here much because of the idiocy of people that roam these forums, adults acting like children and normally possessing the reading comprehension & grammar of a 6 yrs old.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
sonny_saa said:
Generalizing any group of human beings isn't right and you can replace the word refugee with immigrants and you'd find many racist people who'd hold same views as you in regards to immigrants.

If we had more people like you in the world you'd not have had the privilege to apply for Canadian immigration.

I wasn't responding to his full statement, that's why I bolded the part that I was responding to...

I don't post here much because of the idiocy of people that roam these forums, adults acting like children and normally possessing the reading comprehension & grammar of a 6 yrs old.
Not a generalization by me, my friend, if you had any amount of intelligence, you should know that when a majority of a group presents and practices certain behaviour, the "generalization" of that group's activity and concept would come out naturally.

i.e. When majority of ISIS group are terrorists, => ISIS is regarded as a terrorism group.

Besides, refugee and immigrants are not the same group at all. ;D
Refugees are one type of immigrants, whereas immigrants is a boarder concept. Gimme some proof that refugees are better educated, wealthier, healthier (mentally and physically) than the averages of past and present CEC immigration applicants? There are fundamental differences and the word "refugee" and "immigrant" are not interchangeable.

You may prove yourself not an idiot if you can conclude that CIC do not have rationales to prioritize EE and refugee applicants in front of ours. Not sayin' that you can do anything about it, just sayin' you can do yourself a favor and think about what situations are our applications getting into.

OhWow

Oct 17, 2015
It's so funny and, yet, sad how the delay in our processing makes us all hate each other in the end. I just sit back and watch it, sometimes it makes me laugh because of its uselessness ... I think, CIC are just doing the same, if they browse this forum, because it's sure entertaining. Thing is.. we're all in the same boat. Now shake hands on it and let it lie. Peace. :)

sonny_saa

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
nuke noodles said:
Not a generalization by me, my friend, if you had any amount of intelligence, you should know that when a majority of a group presents and practices certain behaviour, the "generalization" of that group's activity and concept would come out naturally.

i.e. When majority of ISIS group are terrorists, => ISIS is regarded as a terrorism group.

Besides, refugee and immigrants are not the same group at all. ;D
Refugees are one type of immigrants, whereas immigrants is a boarder concept. Gimme some proof that refugees are better educated, wealthier, healthier (mentally and physically) than the averages of past and present CEC immigration applicants? There are fundamental differences and the word "refugee" and "immigrant" are not interchangeable.

You may prove yourself not an idiot if you can conclude that CIC do not have rationales to prioritize EE and refugee applicants in front of ours. Not sayin' that you can do anything about it, just sayin' you can do yourself a favor and think about what situations are our applications getting into.
Read my previous post.

Not gonna waste my time by responding to someone who can't come up with two lines without making a grammatical error, go battle it out with some kids with broken English.

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
sonny_saa said:
Read my previous post.

Not gonna waste my time by responding to someone who can't come up with two lines without making a grammatical error, go battle it out with some kids with broken English.
he just said whatever he wanted too ! ! even I am agree to what he said, just get a Jizz*d