Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Hi Guys,
Sorry I made another topic just to be more specific about my issue.
Did anyone on here apply for their GCMS notes and in the notes section see the VO write that your job duties/title etc did not match with the NOC code? (Even though you know you did skilled work but the closest you could come to any NOC code on HRSDC was what you put in your application)
But you'll got a green signal and got ur MRs and PR's already?

Thanks a million people
Winterfox

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Winterfox,

I think most of the people on this thread are ones with their file under review because the duties don't match. I also believe wasters and yamahar (sp?) just got their MR or RPRF requests.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-under-review-join-this-group-t183986.45.html

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
spookyb said:
Winterfox,

I think most of the people on this thread are ones with their file under review because the duties don't match. I also believe wasters and yamahar (sp?) just got their MR or RPRF requests.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/file-under-review-join-this-group-t183986.45.html
Hey spooks thanks for the reply..
by any chance do u know if wasters and yamahar also had their job duties not matching their noc code but later got their MR?

Thank a lot man

spookyb

Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Feb-2013
AOR Received.
22-Mar-2013
Med's Request
06-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
16-Dec-2013
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
10-Apr-2014
Winterfox said:
Hey spooks thanks for the reply..
by any chance do u know if wasters and yamahar also had their job duties not matching their noc code but later got their MR?

Thank a lot man
I think this was wasters' original post for notes on his GCMS:

declared NOC 2283 F/T QA tester for XXXX letter confirms dates of employement , position and salary $40 k/yr . 2011 T4 from this employer shows reported earnings of $6.3 K . letter provides a brief decription of duties- these duties are generic and do not provide the details to confirm work experience in this NOC. The job description doesnt match to lead statement of the NOC , nor does it meet a substantial number of main duties. review requirred. No additional documents required at this time.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
spookyb said:
I think this was wasters' original post for notes on his GCMS:

declared NOC 2283 F/T QA tester for XXXX letter confirms dates of employement , position and salary $40 k/yr . 2011 T4 from this employer shows reported earnings of $6.3 K . letter provides a brief decription of duties- these duties are generic and do not provide the details to confirm work experience in this NOC. The job description doesnt match to lead statement of the NOC , nor does it meet a substantial number of main duties. review requirred. No additional documents required at this time.
Damn... those lines on NOC are almost similar to what the VO put for my application.
Now its just wait and pray time.
Thanks very much spooks .. let me find waster on here and see his timeline

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Winterfox said:
Hi Guys,
Sorry I made another topic just to be more specific about my issue.
Did anyone on here apply for their GCMS notes and in the notes section see the VO write that your job duties/title etc did not match with the NOC code? (Even though you know you did skilled work but the closest you could come to any NOC code on HRSDC was what you put in your application)
But you'll got a green signal and got ur MRs and PR's already?

Thanks a million people
Winterfox
I think if ur duties match only a certain extent it will be passed by second VO...Not a single duty of mine match with my NOC 2113..but my gcms with my last application said job duties match with noc so it should approve, my last application was rejected becoz i was 10 day short of a year exp
: BELOW is one of my reference letters

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that XXXXX was a Full time employee with XXXX. from

July 4, 2011 to February 14, 2012.

XXXXXXX position title was Jr. Geophysicist.

Job Objectives:

• Takes part in the running of seismic processing projects within a processing

team.

• Strives to ensure that production deadlines and QC requirements are met.

• Process seismic data from raw field data to final interpretable product.

Responsibilities include:

• Process seismic data from raw field data to final interpretable output

• Learn the geophysics behind the processing

• Start to build a client base by interacting with interpreters

• Attend client meetings with their supervisor in order to learn how to interact with

clients and how to conduct client meeting

my second one is similar to this...and if u check noc 2113 no single duty match wth NOC

XXXXX had a base salary of $67,000 per annum, based on a 40 hour work week.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call me at

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
yea my duties do match on certain points.. but it can never match perfectly .. for any NOC code for that matter.
If the VO is super strict then i dont think i stand a chance .. but if the VO is willing to adjust as my job does fall under skilled category A... then i can breathe a sigh of relief..
but for now .. id rather be tensed

Reactions: GeologistAman

GeologistAman

Jan 24, 2013
yea my duties do match on certain points.. but it can never match perfectly .. for any NOC code for that matter.
If the VO is super strict then i dont think i stand a chance .. but if the VO is willing to adjust as my job does fall under skilled category A... then i can breathe a sigh of relief..
but for now .. id rather be tensed
Did you get your PR?