+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - Review Required R75, R87 , R76 , A11.2

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
How long was you in review required? Mine is coming up to six months of being in review and 8 months from aor and my file hasn’t been touched.
I guess mine was in review required from Sep 2020 till Feb or Mar 2021. My overall PR processing time from ITA to PPR was a few days less than 6 months though despite this so it did not cause a big impact as such.

Your file is being processed in the middle of the pandemic with IRCC a little understaffed ( I assume) so I think that is what is causing the delay.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I guess mine was in review required from Sep 2020 till Feb or Mar 2021. My overall PR processing time from ITA to PPR was a few days less than 6 months though despite this so it did not cause a big impact as such.

Your file is being processed in the middle of the pandemic with IRCC a little understaffed ( I assume) so I think that is what is causing the delay.
My AOR is 29th Sept 2020 and have been in review since 23rd Nov. I sent all my documents again for my relative as they only downloaded 5 of the 30 pages. My VO is Sydney NS. Not sure if it will even get looked at this year now, it is so disappointing as it is an error in their part.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
My AOR is 29th Sept 2020 and have been in review since 23rd Nov. I sent all my documents again for my relative as they only downloaded 5 of the 30 pages. My VO is Sydney NS. Not sure if it will even get looked at this year now, it is so disappointing as it is an error in their part.
I am sorry. Typo on my part. I meant Sep 2019 to Mar 2020 for review required in my case and not the dates i mentioned earlier.

There really isn't much to be done to expedite it unfortunately but have faith. It will get processed soon.

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
I am sorry. Typo on my part. I meant Sep 2019 to Mar 2020 for review required in my case and not the dates i mentioned earlier.

There really isn't much to be done to expedite it unfortunately but have faith. It will get processed soon.
So you was in review for six months or was your aor sept 2019? What was your VO and was you Outland? I just hope the file doesn’t get forgotten about as that it how it now feels.

Mumbai2Canada

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
So you was in review for six months or was your aor sept 2019? What was your VO and was you Outland? I just hope the file doesn’t get forgotten about as that it how it now feels.
AOR was sep 2019 and i think it went to review required as per gcms notes in september or october. Mine was outland and VO was Sydney. I am in Canada now.

The file won't be forgotten for sure

G Singh1977

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
AOR was sep 2019 and i think it went to review required as per gcms notes in september or october. Mine was outland and VO was Sydney. I am in Canada now.

The file won't be forgotten for sure
Same VO as mine, I hope so. Will have to just keep waiting. Congrats on making it to Canada.

rippuk

Feb 4, 2020
Helo everyone,

is anyone able to help to interpret the gcms notes here that I ordered,

CRS score at invitation to apply 478 CRS points minimum score for round :470 CRS score at application :478 Total CRS points assessed/Verified: 428