+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes review required: 6months + wait

bomshoe

Jan 6, 2019
I have been waiting to hear back from express entry application for more than 6 months - here is what I see in GCMS notes. Can anyone help me understand it better - I see 'review required' in this text:

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: ****** REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 44x CRS SCORE: 47x Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note SP: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English- IELTS and Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant 2-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK

Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Questions SPOUSE/CL RCMP Screening NRT 1- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK

Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Questions -----AGE-----Applicant's Documents Set For Review--- Client information

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Looks like they're reviewing your Statutory questions?!
Did you answer yes to any of them??

Do you have any visa refusals? declared or undeclared?

bomshoe

Jan 6, 2019
Looks like they're reviewing your Statutory questions?!
Did you answer yes to any of them??

Do you have any visa refusals? declared or undeclared?

Yes, I added that in the documentation - was a minor - got my job experience code incorrect the last time.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Yes, I added that in the documentation - was a minor - got my job experience code incorrect the last time.
If you answered “yes” to any statutory question, you will always get “Review Required” for that answer.

It’s not the same “RR” as is “RR” in the Eligibility check. The latter is the one you don’t want to have.

Wait for your eligibility check to start and then look at the notes made by a case processing agent

rex230

Dec 9, 2019
Thank you for your responses. How often can one request GC notes?
I don't think there is a limit.However, your file processing slows down if you keep ordering updates on your file via GCMS. Submit webform instead.