NOTES:1
Created Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Created By: xxxx
Updated Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
UpdatedBy :xxxx
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Person (S) institution (S) I will visit Name: Hotel name Toronto,Canada Relationship/lien: customer/hotel
NOTES:2
Created Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Updated Date: 2017/01/05 22:12:55
Updated By :xxxx
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Person (S) institution (S) I will visit Name: Hotel name niagrafalls ,Canada Relationship/lien: customer/hotel

NOTES:3
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:55:51
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:55:51
Office: Abu Dhabi
Text:purpose of travel is tourism. PA self employed. Recent travel to US.Significant travel history. Sufficient ties. I am satisfied PA is a genuine visitor. Approved.

NOTES: 4
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Text: Correction –approved

NOTES: 5
Created Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Updated Date: 2017/01/18 23:56:10
Text: Re-review of case .PA and business partner each have several young children , Un-accompanying. Limited proof of travel. Insufficient funds . I am not satisfied PA and business partner are genuine visitors that will leave at the end of there stay. Refused.
On the Application updates
Application 10:
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old value:
New value: Review Required
Updated Date: 2017/01/11
Updated By: xxxx

Application 7:
Old value:Review Required
New value: Passed
Updated Date: 2017/01/18

Application 4:
Old value: Passed
New value: Failed
Updated Date: 2017/01/19

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. You were the Principal Applicant, right?

2. How much funds did your business partner (not you) show for his/her visit? Did you show company money as funds for your visit?

3. Did you have confirmed plane tickets/hotel bookings? Or provisional ones?

IMO:
1. The first officer who assessed your application believed that you are a genuine visitor + you were approved.

2. Next your previously approved application then went in for secondary review after your business partner's application was evaluated/refused. This is because you applied together + you applied as the principal applicant.

3. At this point your application was also refused because of your business partner.

4. It is possible the visa officer who reviewed both your applications believed that you/your business partner are NOT visiting for tourism but for business purposes

Cheers

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks bryanna, actually we are not bussiness partner ,we are friends and just travelling together ,we applied 3 peoples separetely who all visited us, but our travel iteneray is the one same docs. All others docs are separated.we 2 have the same kind of business,now whats to do next ? Apply separetely and With same documents?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
zahooralam said:
Thanks bryanna, actually we are not bussiness partner ,we are friends and just travelling together ,we applied 3 peoples separetely who all visited us, but our travel iteneray is the one same docs. All others docs are separated.we 2 have the same kind of business,now whats to do next ? Apply separetely and With same documents?
Unfortunately, by applying together + all three of you have the same kind of business..... your applications/ evidence/ lack of explanations gave the incorrect impression that you are business partners (this is noted on the GCMS Notes).

You must reapply alone. Do post the list of documents before you reapply

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Have 2 bussinesses 1st is artificial jewellery wholesale setup ,the rent agreement,purchasing bills,facebook fan page, etc docs , 2nd is distributions of allopathic medicines,all companies agreements,sales stock in hands, purchases ,liecences ,chamber of commerce certificate,rent agreement,etc submitted, started in 2007.
The money is in personal account, submitted ntn certificate filer but not submitted ITR
Married in 2010, having 2 children boy and girl, electricity bill of house.these are the docs submitted and will submit again plus travel history ,covering letter, same travel plan etc, but whats to write against refusal reason,

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I want to confirm these answers,
am in re apply mode, i have some questions,
1: where to write hotel address.?
2: whats to write in relationship with hotel.?
3: funds available ,should it be the same as bank account last figure.?
4: i have 2 bussinesses currently, where to write the 2nd one .bcs it has only one option and it is ok to write business name in emplyment categery in 'current employment'?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
1. Should be in the place you'll visit in the IMM 5257, or include it in your purpose of travel section.

2. n/a

3. Whatever is most recent, better to get a fresh bank letter

4. You can include it in proof or financial support. I don't know if your country is required to submit the supplementary personal history form, which may also ask for it.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I recommend you do not rush to reapply. Take the time to prepare/check/recheck your application first.

As you will reapply alone, do ensure that you have the funds to pay for the hotel/sightseeing/airfare, etc + you must now change the dates of your intended visit.

Overall presentation of your application also makes a difference.

I suggest you:
1. Prepare a cover letter with separate sections for TRV refusal reasons and how you have addressed it + strong ties to your home country + funds available for your visit + purpose of your visit, etc

2. Please use spellcheck/dictionary (there are quite a few spelling mistakes even in your posts)

3. Do not use "text/sms" language, or abbreviations

3. Grammar and sentence construction

4. Be generous with space (after commas, paragraphs). Do not make the information to look cluttered (it's difficult to read)

5. Give reference numbers to evidence/state these reference numbers in the cover letter

6. No long, run-on sentences (only point-wise details)

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks again bryanna and bellaluna, my plan is in may so i want to use the same travel plan+same hotel (new alone confirmed booking).yeah bryanna spell mistake only here bcs its ok here. I want to address ' the business partner' reason like,
The officer unfortunately considered my travel partner as business partner who has same nature of business.actually I don't have any business partner.
Is it ok?
And Which refrence numbers ,?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
my plan is in may so i want to use the same travel plan+same hotel (new alone confirmed booking)
Will you be visiting the US, either before or after your Canada visit?

You must explain why you intend to travel to Canada alone for a holiday (without your wife, for example).

I want to address ' the business partner' reason like,
The officer unfortunately considered my travel partner as business partner who has same nature of business.actually I don't have any business partner.
Prepare an Explanation: My Businesses.

Include evidence to prove that you are the sole owner (business registration documents + company tax returns + company bank statements.... all of which should prove that you are the only owner) + 2-3 key emails/correspondence from some customers/suppliers addressed to you.

Give the names, business addresses, names of the companies owned by your two friends/previous applicants. Explain that you do not have any direct/indirect business association with their businesses + there are no cross-business dealings + no cross-financial transactions between your company and their companies.

And Which refrence numbers ,?
Do give reference numbers to each of your evidence/proofs. It's easier for the visa officer to know what you're referring to

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks again bryanna for ur kindess
1: i have no plan to visit us. Now only canada and on the way turkey. I will told that i will take a tour package of same dates and tour plan from on of the company.
I went alone always without wife, bcs the 2 children i have , 4 and 3 years old, she take care of them also my mother with me and care of her too when iam not here.
I have all docs on my name licence etc. No problem that.

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@zahooralam Please what is the procedure for applying gcms notes and how much time they took to deliver you notes and what was mode of delivery (paper or email)
thanks

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
If u have any friend, relative they can get behalf of you,if u dont have anyone u can order it online on visafile.info
I also use this, cost usd 25 and they took 30 to 35 days although mine was taken 25 days to received

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
If i include some pics of top sights and attractions of previous visits like in the us and europe and some others countries ,will it be a positive sign?

nehamerchant

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahooralam said:
If u have any friend, relative they can get behalf of you,if u dont have anyone u can order it online on visafile.info
I also use this, cost usd 25 and they took 30 to 35 days although mine was taken 25 days to received
Thank you so much.