+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes Processing Time

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town
Thanks for the answer, and that is nice! Was it for refusal reasons or you ordered it during your immigration process?

I still hasn't got my report, and it is actually really weird. Mine was for refusal reasons
I am waiting for almost 3 months now still haven't received the notes. I ordered another set on 26 April but still ircc not releasing my notes anybody experiencing the same

Zuzu2017

Oct 27, 2017
I am waiting for almost 3 months now still haven't received the notes. I ordered another set on 26 April but still ircc not releasing my notes anybody experiencing the same
Hi, I finally got mine after 3 months (about 87 days), so don't worry, it should come soon

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
After 6 months my normal visa process stage even visa office doesn't reply my email should i also do Gcms notes ?? for my answer even i don't know whats going on with my application after i pass my medical test even i don't know my application is delay or refusal ??? any one pls tell me what to do ?

Zuzu2017

Oct 27, 2017
After 6 months my normal visa process stage even visa office doesn't reply my email should i also do Gcms notes ?? for my answer even i don't know whats going on with my application after i pass my medical test even i don't know my application is delay or refusal ??? any one pls tell me what to do ?
You can apply for notes, but by the time they would arrive, they would be a bit outdated. Anyway, I would advice you to apply, it is not complicated and quite cheap.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How much time does it take now a days to get GCMS notes ? the website said that they are receiving too many applications and they might not be able to meet their service standards.
I actually applied notices on dec 12 2018 and till now no result. Still waiting for notes. I sent email. After 1 month for follow up but still I am waiting.... is this. Normal....

pavithran

Feb 18, 2019
Funny story, I actually sent a follow up on February 13 and got my GCMS notes on February 14 :). Obtaining GCMS notes has never been a bother for me. I've got 3 of them more or less within the 30-day schedule.

Just send them a follow up 2-3 days prior and you'll get it. Otherwise, there may be issues.

Do note that I'm applying directly on their website for myself and I'm in Canada.
How to send a follow up email for GCMS notes?

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Funny story, I actually sent a follow up on February 13 and got my GCMS notes on February 14 :). Obtaining GCMS notes has never been a bother for me. I've got 3 of them more or less within the 30-day schedule.

Just send them a follow up 2-3 days prior and you'll get it. Otherwise, there may be issues.

Do note that I'm applying directly on their website for myself and I'm in Canada.
Hi,
I am not sure whether if you are still active in this group. But If you are may I know how to follow up for the GCMS notes?

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Can i apply GCMS notes for my sister in law visitor visa for Canada, right now in USA tourist visa.
How much time to get GCMS notes for visitor visas?

Please help.

Thekkedath

Mar 19, 2019
Can i apply GCMS notes for my sister in law visitor visa for Canada, right now in USA tourist visa.
How much time to get GCMS notes for visitor visas?

Please help.
Was the visa approved/rejected or it is still in the process?. Asking because GCMS notes will take 30-60 days to get and by the time you would have received a decision about your sister's visa. If its to know the reason for your visa rejection please go ahead and order it.