+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes - One problem, 3 reasons!

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hi guys,

I’m re applying for the third time soon. But these are the notes from my previous refusal.

Reasons given:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
Employment situation

Previous file-
Post graduate certificate - GBM centennial
I am a Bachelor in Management Studies
2 years work gap (because in KSA)
1 year fees paid + 39k CAD cash
Alongwith SOWP

GCMS note -

PA and spouse are in KSA on temporary status, status is not secure.
Considering the current economic reforms in KSA (Saudization), PA sponsor's occupation (sales) has been identified as subject to plans for Saudization reforms and may be subject to further reforms, I am not satisfied sponsor has strong future employment prospects in KSA.
Given the documents provided, PA does not appear well established in CoR: PA is unemployed and PA's spouse has low employment income.
Although PA and spouse have modest savings on file and PA has indicated parents to also assist with sponsoring study plan, I am not satisfied that the proposed study plan is a reasonable expense considering PA's spouse's income is low.
Noted there are comparable post secondary programs available in COR.

Given the above considerations (imm status in CoR, current employment, purpose) based on the documents provided, on balance, I am not satisfied PA has met bona fides to be a student in Cda. Not satisfied PA would be a bona fide student who would comply with conditions.

R216 not met for PA. Application refused. R200 not met for spouse. Application refused.

What I’ve changed:
Applying from India alone
MBA at Crandall
1 year fees paid + 35K CAD in account
Networth (immovable assets in India) - 350K CAD

what more should I change now?
Thanks!

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi guys,

I’m re applying for the third time soon. But these are the notes from my previous refusal.

Reasons given:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
Employment situation

Previous file-
Alongwith SOWP

GCMS note -

Considering the current economic reforms in KSA (Saudization), PA sponsor's occupation (sales) has been identified as subject to plans for Saudization reforms and may be subject to further reforms, I am not satisfied sponsor has strong future employment prospects in KSA.
Given the documents provided, PA does not appear well established in CoR: PA is unemployed and PA's spouse has low employment income.
Although PA and spouse have modest savings on file and PA has indicated parents to also assist with sponsoring study plan, I am not satisfied that the proposed study plan is a reasonable expense considering PA's spouse's income is low.

Given the above considerations (imm status in CoR, current employment, purpose) based on the documents provided, on balance, I am not satisfied PA has met bona fides to be a student in Cda. Not satisfied PA would be a bona fide student who would comply with conditions.

R216 not met for PA. Application refused. R200 not met for spouse. Application refused.

What I’ve changed:
MBA at Crandall

Thanks!
I'm not sure if Crandall has MBA but they do offer Masters of Management and Masters of Organizational Management if im not wrong. My concern will be choice of University, ( Small Christian Private University ) considering previous rejection you have. I would go for public Uni. Second will be your current employment status as you said you will reapply from India now, but what will be your employment status.. third, your suppose rejection based on R 200 not being met. You may want to address both at the same time, not only changing program of studies.

Reactions: wonderbly

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Thank you for your reply! I meant master of management only. Also R200 was for my husband’s job as I applied with him. In the entire notes they didn’t give me a reason that I was unemployed hence rejected, my unemployment status was spoken in context with low funds (according to the VO) and hence not a reasonable expense.
Honestly the purpose of study is for PR later and I don’t want to spend more than 35k on it. That’s why Crandall’s master’s.
Also in my first refusal they didn’t mention Employment situation because I applied for his Visit but in this I changed to SOWP and employment became an issue.
I won’t be applying with him and will address that in my SOP.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for your reply! I meant master of management only. Also R200 was for my husband’s job as I applied with him. In the entire notes they didn’t give me a reason that I was unemployed hence rejected, my unemployment status was spoken in context with low funds (according to the VO) and hence not a reasonable expense.
Honestly the purpose of study is for PR later and I don’t want to spend more than 35k on it. That’s why Crandall’s master’s.
Also in my first refusal they didn’t mention Employment situation because I applied for his Visit but in this I changed to SOWP and employment became an issue.
I won’t be applying with him and will address that in my SOP.
Normally they may not mention the reasons on first refusal but surprisingly give another reasons on next application. From the notes above, while you mentioned they were not specific to you but VO had general concern about Saudization in response to applicant returning to CoR. As you are now applying from CoN, you may want to consider possibility of "current employment status" situation to raise in country of nationality under impression that you moved back and reapply from there. Address that as well. But all in all, moving from PGC to Masters in Management was good idea provided you have background in Management. All the best

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Normally they may not mention the reasons on first refusal but surprisingly give another reasons on next application. From the notes above, while you mentioned they were not specific to you but VO had general concern about Saudization in response to applicant returning to CoR. As you are now applying from CoN, you may want to consider possibility of "current employment status" situation to raise in country of nationality under impression that you moved back and reapply from there. Address that as well. But all in all, moving from PGC to Masters in Management was good idea provided you have background in Management. All the best
But now as I am applying alone and completely mentioning and clarifying that we will be starting our own business in India (my home country) have explained briefly and will be showing more home ties. Hope this works.

Jun 4, 2021
Hi guys,

Reasons given:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
Employment situation

Previous file-
Alongwith SOWP

GCMS note -

What I’ve changed:
MBA at Crandall

Thanks!

please reply to my msg

Jun 4, 2021
Hi guys,

Reasons given:
Purpose of visit
Immigration status
Employment situation

Previous file-
Alongwith SOWP

GCMS note -

What I’ve changed:
MBA at Crandall

Thanks!
Hello
Thanks for your response
zainusal21@gmail.com
Email me so I can msg you there personally.
I’m also from KSA btw