+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS notes - one negative item - what's your opinion?`

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, the notes at the end of the GCMS notes I received today has the following:

link for pic : http://imgur.com/xh1Fpsk
Note that I sent 3 letters. They seem to be talking about one of them only. I also passed eligibility. Do you think that the part of "DID NOT meet substaintial ....." will cause a problem? What should I do?

thanks,

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hm. Unfortunately i did see a rejection because of inadequate NOC , try to find it in rejection thread.

When was this note made?

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe you'll be fine since you've already passed eligibility.

In other words, to drop off that work experience maybe will not impact your overall eligibility if you also have other work experience(s), but I'm not sure, it will depend on your details.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
Guys, the notes at the end of the GCMS notes I received today has the following:

link for pic : http://imgur.com/xh1Fpsk
Note that I sent 3 letters. They seem to be talking about one of them only. I also passed eligibility. Do you think that the part of "DID NOT meet substaintial ....." will cause a problem? What should I do?

thanks,
I have been rejected on NOC code and roles and responsibility mismatch..
To avoid any rejection:

1. Do get the proper experience letters, Roles and responsibilities, pay stubs and primary NOC matching duties. - send them visa case specific inquiry
2. Go through the documents that you sent to them with application, and make sure whatever missing information is sent to CIC right away with CSE.

also, god-forbid - if there is a rejection - and you have a CSE submitted before the rejection date - they will reopen your file - otherwise you have to wait for another ITA and same hassle again ...

fix it as soon as you can ...you know what information might suffice the negative remarks.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavingan said:
Maybe you'll be fine since you've already passed eligibility.

In other words, to drop off that work experience maybe will not impact your overall eligibility if you also have other work experience(s), but I'm not sure, it will depend on your details.
The idea is: I sent 3 reference letters. One of them is for ongoing work here in Canada, for which I claimed no points, and the reference letter is very basic. The two other letters are basically sufficient and were similar to other cases that got accepted before. I think the note is regarding this letter. I will check further.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
wildemam said:
The idea is: I sent 3 reference letters. One of them is for ongoing work here in Canada, for which I claimed no points, and the reference letter is very basic. The two other letters are basically sufficient and were similar to other cases that got accepted before. I think the note is regarding this letter. I will check further.
You should be okay if you didn't claim points for it. However, what you can still do to be on the safer side is to send an LOE via CSE. Clearly clarify the fact that no points was claimed for the job experience with the sub-optimal NOC code.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
You should be okay if you didn't claim points for it. However, what you can still do to be on the safer side is to send an LOE via CSE. Clearly clarify the fact that no points was claimed for the job experience with the sub-optimal NOC code.
Thanks for the tip. I just faxed CIC, particularly CPC Ottawa with an updated reference letter that includes more details about the duties. I hope this has an impact.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
I have been rejected on NOC code and roles and responsibility mismatch..
To avoid any rejection:

1. Do get the proper experience letters, Roles and responsibilities, pay stubs and primary NOC matching duties. - send them visa case specific inquiry
2. Go through the documents that you sent to them with application, and make sure whatever missing information is sent to CIC right away with CSE.

also, god-forbid - if there is a rejection - and you have a CSE submitted before the rejection date - they will reopen your file - otherwise you have to wait for another ITA and same hassle again ...

fix it as soon as you can ...you know what information might suffice the negative remarks.
Thanks for your reply. I sent a fax with a new reference letter, with a LOE expressing that I am claiming no points for this particular period.