HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

On the VO notes section, the latest one was covered by officer. and the notes prior the latest one which is 9 days before said due diligence check completed and eligibility passed.

My questions are, should I be concerned by the covered notes? And what is TFR-Eligibility?

My application 48 activities in total according to the notes and latest on is below, been in BCIP2 for like 2 month.

ACTIVITY: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security
Field Name: Status
New Value:
Office:

myway

Jun 21, 2016
So after almost 50 days I got my notes. Assessments looks like this

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

On the VO notes section, the latest one was covered by officer. and the notes prior the latest one which is 9 days before said due diligence check completed and eligibility passed.

My questions are, should I be concerned by the covered notes? And what is TFR-Eligibility?

My application 48 activities in total according to the notes and latest on is below, been in BCIP2 for like 2 month.

ACTIVITY: 1
Created Date:
Created By:
Updated Date:
Updated By:
UCI:
Name:
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security
Field Name: Status
New Value:
Office:

Hi,

My GCMS shows exactly the same as yours! Can you please share your timeline?
I'm PNP inland April AOR.

diwa82

Feb 2, 2010
Hello everyone. This is my first post to the forum.

I applied for EE on 29 June 2017. After 6 months of waiting without any updates ( except medical clearance) that ended on 30 Dec 2017, I applied for GCMS on 9 January 2018. I received GCMS reply on 7 Feb which says Passed in all the criteria and final status is Approved.

GCMS Notes:
The latest Note no 1. Date 30.11.2017...Says ....2nd RFV letter sent via email. Last Reminder to comply within 30 days.

Note no 2. Dated 06.09.2017 Says...
New Delhi RFV letter sent via email. Print queue and secondary office changed to New Delhi.

I have not received any communication via email from Cic on this...

It's been almost 5 months since RFV sent to secondary office and over 2 months since reminder to comply.

Hence I applied thru webform at Ottawa and Delhi and now awaiting revert which might take 10 days.

Has anyone been in this situation?
Current status on my Cic account is... Application in Progress.

I thank you in advance for your time.

Regards
Diwakar