+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms notes help urgent legal falcon plz help

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I got my gcms today. Eligibility is met nd security criminality not started.
But in funds section it's written that review required.
Actually we r a family of 3 and I have filled funds as 19100 dollor which is just on edge of minimum requirement.
What should I do as I have much more money in my account .
Nd what abt security nd criminality .

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Letter from Bank nd 6 months statement.
I have all the sum in my accout.
I can't understand why review required is written.
Letter contains balance in account nd everyone else like no loan etc

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Letter from Bank nd 6 months statement.
I have all the sum in my accout.
I can't understand why review required is written.
Letter contains balance in account nd everyone else like no loan etc
did you show the funds in CAD or any other currency, you need to account for conversion rate. its always better to show 20% more than the required funds.

MichaelPO

Feb 16, 2019
Hi,
FSW-INLAND
AOR 01 May 2018
file has been in review required since 29 May 2018
received GCMS and need some guidance on the following

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: APPERS TO BE NO LOES OR VALID WORK EXPERIENCE. APPERS CRS AND MIN REQUIREMENTS NOT MET. PLEASE REVIEW. A11.2: Review Required R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA – FSW POINTS/Funds: Review Required FSW points total: 58 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested): RPRF – PA Indication of previous relationships documentation not on file Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-In Date: 2018-05-01 Primary Occupation: NOC 1214 Supervisors, Mail and Message Distribution Occupations EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor’s Degree: Technical, Vocational Education and Training (four years) FSW Work: 0 year(s) 0 month (s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 3 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED

WORK EXPERIENCE: 2-3 year(s), 0 FSW Points

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
It seems they don’t consider your work experience as qualifying either because your job duties don’t match with the noc u selected or there are some indications that make them feel your work experience isn’t legit

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
It seems they don’t consider your work experience as qualifying either because your job duties don’t match with the noc u selected or there are some indications that make them feel your work experience isn’t legit
I am using a different login to reply to my post....i get that but i have noticed for other persons gcms notes with eligibilty review for job they make reference to the letter and its date and what specifically they have issues with. In my case nothing. It makes me wonder if they read the letter. And also on my profile although i uploaded my work record it does not appear on the document list on my online profile. However cic has never asked me for additional documents.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
I am using a different login to reply to my post....i get that but i have noticed for other persons gcms notes with eligibilty review for job they make reference to the letter and its date and what specifically they have issues with. In my case nothing. It makes me wonder if they read the letter. And also on my profile although i uploaded my work record it does not appear on the document list on my online profile. However cic has never asked me for additional documents.
Hmmm! Strange!! Immediately raise a CSE and attach your work letter. Explain this in your CSE

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm! Strange!! Immediately raise a CSE and attach your work letter. Explain this in your CSE
Very strange and when i contact cic they keep telling me everything is fine. My agent did raise CSE and resubmitted work documents last month but still nothing. But am still puzzled as to how there is no reference to my work letter in GCMS and what they found to be the problem so i may resolve it. Has anyone in this forum had review required with eligibility work experience yet the notes does not refer to their letter and what CIC saw the problem in the letter to be. Am going almost 10 months now and i honestly think am start to loose my mind with this waiting.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Very strange and when i contact cic they keep telling me everything is fine. My agent did raise CSE and resubmitted work documents last month but still nothing. But am still puzzled as to how there is no reference to my work letter in GCMS and what they found to be the problem so i may resolve it. Has anyone in this forum had review required with eligibility work experience yet the notes does not refer to their letter and what CIC saw the problem in the letter to be. Am going almost 10 months now and i honestly think am start to loose my mind with this waiting.
Not an issue Xpert bro in these things. Hope u get your ppr soon

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
As per the analyst he did not see any work related document on file. Not only that he also notes that you have no documentation related to a previous relationship that you have declared. Clearly shows there is definitely some issues with the way your documents have been uploaded. Providing documents using CSE was the right step and now only thing that can be done is to wait for them to take action.

LaDavid

Oct 15, 2018
As per the analyst he did not see any work related document on file. Not only that he also notes that you have no documentation related to a previous relationship that you have declared. Clearly shows there is definitely some issues with the way your documents have been uploaded. Providing documents using CSE was the right step and now only thing that can be done is to wait for them to take action.
Thanks.....i have a feeling this is the case

ro_hit081992

Jun 4, 2021
@legalfalcon
My Aor is 18th December 2020. I recently ordered gcms notes and my Eligibilty has not yet started, is this normal even after 6 months my eligibilty hasn’t started? Also, my gcms notes contains the following:

-SP: Statutory details located in seperate GCMS note.
- R10 Ok. Recommendation: Review required-stat questions.
-Document set for review-Client info

what does this mean?
Thanks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
My Aor is 18th December 2020. I recently ordered gcms notes and my Eligibilty has not yet started, is this normal even after 6 months my eligibilty hasn’t started? Also, my gcms notes contains the following:

-SP: Statutory details located in seperate GCMS note.
- R10 Ok. Recommendation: Review required-stat questions.
-Document set for review-Client info

what does this mean?
Thanks.
There are considerable delays, so there is nothing to be concerned since you are only 6 months in.

Statutory details are the questions you answered about criminality and visa refusal.
R10 is the regulation 10 or the completeness check.
The documents have been placed for review;

ro_hit081992

Jun 4, 2021
There are considerable delays, so there is nothing to be concerned since you are only 6 months in.

Statutory details are the questions you answered about criminality and visa refusal.
R10 is the regulation 10 or the completeness check.
The documents have been placed for review;
Thank you so much.