+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS NOTES FOR REFUGEES

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghonghadze said:
can you open that link I can not mate ....
Yes, I can. Maybe your internet connection/Privacy settings/ or you could try to open it with another Internet Browser like Google Chrome

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A-aebo said:
I ordered 3 times
the first one is helpful but there was no change in the other 2

Paper file:
Due date:2017/04/11
I am still waiting
According one member "nike_cn" posted on "Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees", the due date was totally different from the DM date. "nike_cn" does not specify how accurate it was..if it was early or late..

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
key78 said:
According one member "nike_cn" posted on "Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees", the due date was totally different from the DM date. "nike_cn" does not specify how accurate it was..if it was early or late..
It was about 7 months late. Cause?

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lasso said:
It was about 7 months late. Cause?
We can conclude that the due date is not reflective of the true date when the DM is made. the due date is just an approximate date to review it again and send it again to other officers for further verification. It's not the date when the DM is made.

Ch_Rizwan

Apr 23, 2016
key78 said:
We can conclude that the due date is not reflective of the true date when the DM is made. the due date is just an approximate date to review it again and send it again to other officers for further verification. It's not the date when the DM is made.
Due Date is just the date for next review of your file for most recent stage.

I ordered my notes 5 times.

I always had a due date.1st after acknowledgement and before AIP.then second time my due date was 90 days after AIP because they requested PCC.after that due date was when my medical was expiring which was nov-16.

Theoretically they should have given me instructions for remedical in nov as per my due date but I received instructions last week.Reason was that my security and criminality check was in progress.

So to sum it up due date is review date for all other steps but if you hv no due date or nothing happened after due date that means they are waiting for your security check.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Inland Refugee

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ch_Rizwan said:
Due Date is just the date for next review of your file for most recent stage.

I ordered my notes 5 times.

I always had a due date.1st after acknowledgement and before AIP.then second time my due date was 90 days after AIP because they requested PCC.after that due date was when my medical was expiring which was nov-16.

Theoretically they should have given me instructions for remedical in nov as per my due date but I received instructions last week.Reason was that my security and criminality check was in progress.

So to sum it up due date is review date for all other steps but if you hv no due date or nothing happened after due date that means they are waiting for your security check.

Hope this helps.
So after the due date passes, you can expect an email asking you for something or they may not ask you for anything at all if your file is meeting all the requirements so far.

Ch_Rizwan

Apr 23, 2016
key78 said:
So after the due date passes, you can expect an email asking you for something or they may not ask you for anything at all if your file is meeting all the requirements so far.
Yes.they will not ask you anything if only you are in last stage and pending security if everything else is complete.

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ch_Rizwan said:
Yes.they will not ask you anything if only you are in last stage and pending security if everything else is complete.
Thanks for the info. GCMS notes are confusing sometimes and not much information about it especially for the refugees in this forum so that's why I started this topic in hopes in getting more info about GCMS for refugees.

ZIZ

Jan 31, 2017
Hello,

I need to submit GCMS request, can I do it while I am outside Canada? Or someone inside Canada need to submit it on my behave?

Thanks

key78

Star Member
Aug 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZIZ said:
Hello,

I need to submit GCMS request, can I do it while I am outside Canada? Or someone inside Canada need to submit it on my behave?

Thanks
Canadian citizens, permanent residents and any individual present or corporation in Canada can make a request under the Access to Information Act. Individuals who are neither of the above can ask a representative, who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, to make a request on his/her behalf, provided there is written consent.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
A-aebo said:
I ordered 3 times
the first one is helpful but there was no change in the other 2

Paper file:
Due date:2017/04/11
I am still waiting
Hi bro,
Can you share with us since when did you see due date 2017/04/11 ?
Is it was stated the same date in your first GCMS?
I think this is the final review due date, 40 days more to go
Good luck!