+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS Notes - explanation

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
My second ATIP notes just arrived and the only difference I see is ICES request from Vancouver office on June 16. What does that mean for me? Does anyone know?

novoiceplus

Star Member
May 4, 2020
My second ATIP notes just arrived and the only difference I see is ICES request from Vancouver office on June 16. What does that mean for me? Does anyone know?

Have you used your grad or some other degree as proof of English?

Coz ICES request is for International Credential Evaluation Service

Which they use in PR applications for assessment this is the first time i am hearing in citizenship application.

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Have you used your grad or some other degree as proof of English?

Coz ICES request is for International Credential Evaluation Service

Which they use in PR applications for assessment this is the first time i am hearing in citizenship application.
I studied in Canada. So no need for that.
from other threads I gathered it’s a request to CBSA for my travel history.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Can someone please help me decipher this better from my notes? Mine Says the following:

PAPER FILE
Office: Hamilton IRCC
#: CXXXX (my application number)

Application Assignment
Due Date:
Assigned By:
Assigned To:

However when I go to each of the LPP segments, its assigned to RC-8090 (which is the Sydney Office code).

Triage is empty.

1 - Are my next steps done at RC-8090 or Hamilton?
2 - Does the application assignment section being empty mean anything?
3 - Grand Review Ready PM03 means it will be delayed since it needs additional secondary officer review?
4 - Due Date for LPP has been set for January 2024.

You can see my signature, it is stuck for 6 months after my Test. Everything else sees normal.

bas12

Apr 20, 2018
In my experience due dates mean absolutely nothing.

I also had Grant Review Ready PM03. As far as I know, PM03 is more senior than PM01, so your application may collect dust longer, until it gets to one of them for the review.
For me filing mandamus helped IRCC to find motivation to get a PM03 to review it within a couple months, no idea what would have happened if I just waited.

The assignment section may mean that either it is not assigned, or that the employee who redacted the notes randomly decided that you don't need this information.
I had an agent assigned since February with a due date in April, but there was zero movement on my application until I filed mandamus in June.
So, maybe not having anything in the assignment section means that assignment is not done yet, however, having something in it doesn't mean that the application will be processed any time soon.

I only reached that stage after 19 month of processing though, so I think you timeline is not so bad yet.

I don't think I've ever been assigned to RC-8090 after the test, so no idea about that one.

Reactions: adbcca

amas632

Nov 10, 2023
Hey all,
I just need help/ ideas or advise.
Applied paper-based
File received (Sydney - CPC): Nov 04, 2022
AOR: Dec 19, 2022
Fingerprint: May 12, 2023
Test Completed: July 9, 2023

File seem to have been stuck at RC-8090. LPP sections says Not Started.
Nothing much on ATIP notes.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
In my experience due dates mean absolutely nothing.

I also had Grant Review Ready PM03. As far as I know, PM03 is more senior than PM01, so your application may collect dust longer, until it gets to one of them for the review.
For me filing mandamus helped IRCC to find motivation to get a PM03 to review it within a couple months, no idea what would have happened if I just waited.

The assignment section may mean that either it is not assigned, or that the employee who redacted the notes randomly decided that you don't need this information.
I had an agent assigned since February with a due date in April, but there was zero movement on my application until I filed mandamus in June.
So, maybe not having anything in the assignment section means that assignment is not done yet, however, having something in it doesn't mean that the application will be processed any time soon.

I only reached that stage after 19 month of processing though, so I think you timeline is not so bad yet.

I don't think I've ever been assigned to RC-8090 after the test, so no idea about that one.
What is mandamus.. I heard gcms notes earlier..

Strangertide

Nov 17, 2023
Does anyone knows the meaning of below GCSM notes -
PAPER FILE
Office: Scarborough Citizenship Operations #: Cxxxxxxxxxxx

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Due Date:

Assigned By:

Assigned To:

What does Grant Ceremony DF meaning?
Assignment is blank!!
All green, oath in progress (oath cancelled on Aug due to administrative error).
Got the notes today

Reactions: hemeda2