Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
lol same here bro, im waiting for my gcms, which i ordered after 45 days after AOR.

very tensed.

Hope everything goes well by Gods grace.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
dell2 said:
Did you just submit reference letters or supporting documents as well >?
For Job 1 (small start-up), initially I submitted only Reference Letter with job duties, roles, full-time 40 hrs mentioned, joining and leaving dates. salary details (this letter was from the Director/CEO) on company letter head. After 1 month from AOR, I managed to get last month's payslip (I quit in Oct 2013) and I sent this through CSE.
For Job 2 (Big 4 accounting/advisory), I sent Reference Letter (from Partner) on company letterhead along with designation, no. of hours and duties. For duration of employment and designations, I submitted relieving letter. For salary, I submitted all the payslips.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
canadianrrk said:
Hello MtTee,

could u please explain the difference between these above 4 u mentioned.
They are ranked in terms of seniority, Support Agent to Officer being the senior most who takes the final decision.

In my gcms work experience is done by case analyst which about 3 month 3 weeks after AOR.

And the analysis is pretty detail:

Primary Occupation: NOC 0212 Architecture and science managers 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met XXXX to XXXX- XXXX (NOC 0212)- at XXXX.. eDoc XXXX Submitted reference letter dated XXXX confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Pay stubs included in eDoc. X years and X months of full-time work experience have been accumulated.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
MrTee said:
They are ranked in terms of seniority, Support Agent to Officer being the senior most who takes the final decision.

In my gcms work experience is done by case analyst which about 3 month 3 weeks after AOR.

And the analysis is pretty detail:

Primary Occupation: NOC 0212 Architecture and science managers 75. (2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met XXXX to XXXX- XXXX (NOC 0212)- at XXXX.. eDoc XXXX Submitted reference letter dated XXXX confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category.. Reference letter confirms full-time employment; . Pay stubs included in eDoc. X years and X months of full-time work experience have been accumulated.

So if it says eligibility met by the junior most officer among these then can we assume that the phase of phone calls to company etc are finished.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
tejasmhaskar said:
For Job 1 (small start-up), initially I submitted only Reference Letter with job duties, roles, full-time 40 hrs mentioned, joining and leaving dates. salary details (this letter was from the Director/CEO) on company letter head. After 1 month from AOR, I managed to get last month's payslip (I quit in Oct 2013) and I sent this through CSE.
For Job 2 (Big 4 accounting/advisory), I sent Reference Letter (from Partner) on company letterhead along with designation, no. of hours and duties. For duration of employment and designations, I submitted relieving letter. For salary, I submitted all the payslips.
my 3 years of exp is also from start up and letter came from MD, but i dint submit support docs like payslips, i only gave reference letter, as it dint show my annual salary, i showed contract of employment which has annual salary......i have salary credited in bank as proof , i gave them statement but dint highlight transactions of salary credit as they said salary proof not mandatory for outlanders.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
canadianrrk said:
So if it says eligibility met by the junior most officer among these then can we assume that the phase of phone calls to company etc are finished.
presumably yes but if the Officer is not satisfied after seeing the attached documents he could go for further review such as interview/verification or additional documents.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
ok, Iam MS in IT and 3 years of exp in IT, i gave reference letter with all details, it had no salary proof on it, so i gave contract of employment with annual salary, will this be fine?....he will not be satisfied in what scenario.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
tejasmhaskar said:
AOR 22 Mar
GCMS Date 12 May
Last update on file as per GCMS - 6 May

My R10 is OK and 11.2 shows as Met. But, there's not a single mention of work experience related documents.

Eligibility: met
Medical: passed
PoF: passed
R10 and 11.2: met
Criminality: Not Started (Not a concern as agent clearly mentioned that it will be passed post FBI PCC is uploaded which I uploaded later)
Security: Not Started
No adverse remarks or comments

Should I be concerned about the missing work experience assessment details?
Hi friends,
Where do you get to see if 11.2 is met?!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
canadianrrk said:
ok, Iam MS in IT and 3 years of exp in IT, i gave reference letter with all details, it had no salary proof on it, so i gave contract of employment with annual salary, will this be fine?....he will not be satisfied in what scenario.
sounds good to me, but some agents are lenient and some are more strict, it is hard to say, that is why I ordered a GCMS after 4 months to know for sure.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Nikhil89 said:
Hi friends,
Where do you get to see if 11.2 is met?!
In your GCMS notes, you will see ACTIVITIES header. It talks about all the activities till the point GCMS notes were generated.

Nikhil89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
08-02-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
No
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
tejasmhaskar said:
In your GCMS notes, you will see ACTIVITIES header. It talks about all the activities till the point GCMS notes were generated.
Thanks it shows 11.2 EE MI as not started :/
I had ordered my GCMS on 3rd May. Hope they must have started now

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
Nikhil89 said:
Thanks it shows 11.2 EE MI as not started :/
I had ordered my GCMS on 3rd May. Hope they must have started now
Yeah. You are 29 Jan AOR so I am sure that things will move fast for you now. I am 22 Mar and surprisingly my Eligibility is met already! I wonder why they are not sending PPR! Criminality was pending due to FBI PCC which I have provided one month back.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
tejasmhaskar said:
Yeah. You are 29 Jan AOR so I am sure that things will move fast for you now. I am 22 Mar and surprisingly my Eligibility is met already! I wonder why they are not sending PPR! Criminality was pending due to FBI PCC which I have provided one month back.
I hate to break it to you but there might be 2 more steps left after met, 1. recommend pass (by case analyst) 2. Final Pass (by visa officer). Now step 2 could be together with security, at least what I understood from reading other's GCMS.

Hope we get our golden ticket soon, Willy Wonka speed up!