GCMS notes Advice?

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello,
I applied for TRV to visit my spouse while my spousal application is in process. Ordered GCMS notes for TRV couple weeks ago and received it last night.

My notes says:
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Criminality: Passed-Bio
Security:
Medical:
Biometrics: Received
Final Decision:

Final notes:
They are satisfied I met the requirements for COVID to visit my spouse however they have concern about the application and relationship.

Back to little about my side of the story
I did have study permit refusal in past later married to my gf of 2 years and returned home and applied for spousal + TRV.

We have communications back from 2017 and other evidence so my question is Can I submit more document telling them I seen the GCMS notes and wanted to provide additional document if that helps?

We are not worried about the interview at all, main concern is the time frame it may take with the pandemic situation still being active.

any suggestions or insight from similar experience or senior member?

Thank you

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You're going to need to wait to see why they want the interview. Additional information will not cancel an interview request.

yousufkh

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Hello,
I applied for TRV to visit my spouse while my spousal application is in process. Ordered GCMS notes for TRV couple weeks ago and received it last night.

My notes says:
Eligibility: Recommend Interview
Criminality: Passed-Bio
Security:
Medical:
Biometrics: Received
Final Decision:

Final notes:
They are satisfied I met the requirements for COVID to visit my spouse however they have concern about the application and relationship.

Back to little about my side of the story
I did have study permit refusal in past later married to my gf of 2 years and returned home and applied for spousal + TRV.

We have communications back from 2017 and other evidence so my question is Can I submit more document telling them I seen the GCMS notes and wanted to provide additional document if that helps?

We are not worried about the interview at all, main concern is the time frame it may take with the pandemic situation still being active.

any suggestions or insight from similar experience or senior member?

Thank you
Did you received interview call from them?