+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gcms note explain

rianlam

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi,

i applied for citizenship on September 2019 and just recently order GCMS note to see an update from my application.

I found something like this on my gcms note and i dont get it. May someone please help me to explain this.

Organization and Entities
Organization and Entities: 1
Created date: 2020/10/08
Created by: D3215
Name: PI interview required
Type: Organization
Sub type: Other
Other type sub descrip: PI interview required
Reason:

Thank you,

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,

i applied for citizenship on September 2019 and just recently order GCMS note to see an update from my application.

I found something like this on my gcms note and i dont get it. May someone please help me to explain this.

Organization and Entities
Organization and Entities: 1
Created date: 2020/10/08
Created by: D3215
Name: PI interview required
Type: Organization
Sub type: Other
Other type sub descrip: PI interview required
Reason:

Thank you,
I think you already looked into this
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/decisions/interviewing-adult-applicants.html

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Sorry, i am kind of confused. Is it mean my cass could go to hearing after this as well. My case is simple. I dont get it.
i dont think you need to worry, Almost everyone has to go through it if i am not mistaken. The interview is just a formality they will just look at your ID's and take away your PR Card and congratulate you on becoming a Canadian. so relax and enjoy your weekend.