+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCMS help

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
Hi All

I'm a Dec 2012 applicant, I received my GCMS notes today(date generated :: Aug 27th 2013) --- Nothing Started, except Criminality.

I have a couple of questions regarding my notes and would be happy if someone can help with answers.

a) In Criminality section, I could see Criminal History : 0 and Police Certificates : 0.
I've sent Police certificate from my home country for myself and spouse. Not sure why Police certificate is updated as 0 (Is this Normal).

b) Most of the places in Notes is erased, not sure if this is normal.

c) I can also see No reportable trace under RCMP screening(does this mean that RCMP clearance is passed).

yingfeng

Sep 16, 2013
Would you mind tell when did you order your GCMS notes?

I ordered on Aug 14, but get nothing until now.

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
KMSKM said:
Hi All

I'm a Dec 2012 applicant, I received my GCMS notes today(date generated :: Aug 27th 2013) --- Nothing Started, except Criminality.

I have a couple of questions regarding my notes and would be happy if someone can help with answers.

a) In Criminality section, I could see Criminal History : 0 and Police Certificates : 0.
I've sent Police certificate from my home country for myself and spouse. Not sure why Police certificate is updated as 0 (Is this Normal).

c) I can also see No reportable trace under RCMP screening(does this mean that RCMP clearance is passed).
Yea please letus know when u applied!

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
yingfeng said:
Would you mind tell when did you order your GCMS notes?

I ordered on Aug 14, but get nothing until now.
I applied for notes on Aug 16th.

Seniors, pls help.
I'm worried on the first point

A)
In Criminality section, I could see Criminal History : 0 and Police Certificates : 0. I've sent Police certificate from my home country for myself and spouse. Not sure why Police certificate is updated as 0 (Is this Normal).

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
KMSKM said:
Hi All

Seniors, pls help

Holygun

Mar 28, 2012
KMSKM said:
Seniors, pls help
Criminal = 0 means you do not have any criminal records on your file.

Police certificates = 0 means you have only provided certificates from out of canada... not from RCMP thats what i know.

Nothing to worry.

b) If the notes are erased that means, you did not submit a consent form for your spouse and they hide the personal info for your spouse.

C) RCMP thing: no reportable trace means, yes you are OK but until they update your criminality to PASSED you are still not off the hook. this is not your fault it is because they are lazy to update your file.

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
Thanks holygun.

Anyone who got the GCMS notes with only criminality in progress, what do you see under police certificate section.

I checked my friends GCMS notes who's application is approved
For him police certificate section has the details of various police certificates he sent with the application.

I'm bit tensed...pls respond.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KMSKM said:
Thanks holygun.

Anyone who got the GCMS notes with only criminality in progress, what do you see under police certificate section.

I checked my friends GCMS notes who's application is approved
For him police certificate section has the details of various police certificates he sent with the application.

I'm bit tensed...pls respond.
I also sent 2 PCs for myself and my spouse but did not find my wife's PC's details in the GCMS notes. But I found in the FOSS notes at the end that "received 2XPC's". DO you find anything like this?

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
yahoo7 said:
I also sent 2 PCs for myself and my spouse but did not find my wife's PC's details in the GCMS notes. But I found in the FOSS notes at the end that "received 2XPC's". DO you find anything like this?

I could only see FOSS : N, nothing else.

I dont want to apply for PC again.

anonimo

Sep 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-13
AOR Received.
23-04-13
Med's Request
accepted medical used for a wp before cec app
Passport Req..
27-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-13 (CoPR)
LANDED..........
16-12-13
I applied last week for GCMS notes but reading all these posts I'm afraid there won't b anything in them so I was thinking to keep applying for them every week until I get any news. That way I will have them coming every week. Does this make sense? Is there a number limit how many times you can request it? Thanks in advance.

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
KMSKM said:
I could only see FOSS : N, nothing else.

I dont want to apply for PC again.
None of us can ever really understand or gain complete access to GCMS. So, take a deep breath! If I remember correctly, I sent like 4 different PCCs, including RCMP and none show up on my notes. Its nothing to worry about. Unless it says that there is a reportable trace, you should be good to go. If you feel strongly about confirming, order ATIP physical files (not electronic) and they will mail you a copy (on CD i think) of all documents they have on record. Thats about the only other way to confirm...

Another way I insured myself was by scanning all documents, including PCC. So, if they come back to me and say we never got it, I would say...here is the copy that was sent to you! Dont know what more you could do. Other ideas?

** received 3 sets of GCMS notes so far

Karioca

Star Member
Aug 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
Hi,
I am filling up the private act application, and I dont know the right thing to mark in the section B - number 2 ( category that best describes you)

Im not sure if I should fill it up, or if it is just related to corporation.

thanks

cecbear

Feb 2, 2013
General public

Karioca said:
Hi,
I am filling up the private act application, and I dont know the right thing to mark in the section B - number 2 ( category that best describes you)

Im not sure if I should fill it up, or if it is just related to corporation.

thanks

KMSKM

Jul 18, 2013
anonimo said:
I applied last week for GCMS notes but reading all these posts I'm afraid there won't b anything in them so I was thinking to keep applying for them every week until I get any news. That way I will have them coming every week. Does this make sense? Is there a number limit how many times you can request it? Thanks in advance.
Applying for GCMS every week !!!!!!!!

I heard that only one GCMS request can be active at any given time.
If you apply more than once, your prior request will be automatically cancelled.