+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCKEY Eligibility Review

JohnnyDamien

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
After 14 months, Eligibility Review has started in GCKEY. PR tracker tool still shows not started. Although PR Tracker shows BG completed and GCKEY doesnt. Insane discrepancies here. Does anyone know what to expect next? How long does eligibility take to complete?

Jack22

May 31, 2022
After 14 months, Eligibility Review has started in GCKEY. PR tracker tool still shows not started. Although PR Tracker shows BG completed and GCKEY doesnt. Insane discrepancies here. Does anyone know what to expect next? How long does eligibility take to complete?
My eligibility started jan 18 and continued till now i dunno why eligiblity is taking too much time

kader.kadi

Feb 19, 2023
Hello everyone

According to the application status tracker, my biometrics and medical exam have been completed, and background verification was completed on December 10, 2022. However, the eligibility review has not yet started (February 19, 2023), and it's been a while since my application was submitted.

I am seeking guidance on the possible reasons for the delay and any steps that I can take to expedite the process. Any advice or recommendations you could provide would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message.