+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GCkey down?

jmbits

Oct 19, 2020
What mail you received and what are your timelines?
My timeline is:
Applied Aug 21
Medicals Requested: Sept 13.
Medicals provided: Sept 21.
Biometrics done: Nov 23.
Today I got two emails saying "there is a new message" (2 minutes apart). I have to login if I want to read them, but I cannot...

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Yes, looks like it...
Hey guys, they have started issuing AIP to Jan intake as well... They must be working on those files right now...

Official Site: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html#exemptions

We’ll process your application in 2 stages if

• you submitted your application on or before December 15, 2020
  • your application is incomplete due to COVID-19 (for example, you’re missing your biometrics or medical), and
  • your program begins in the winter 2021 semester
Name - XXXXX
college - Seneca College
medical update - no
upfront medical provided - Yes (3 sept)
application date - 6 oct 2020 at 6:30 in evening
Aip recived in mail - 7 jan 7:58 pm IST
biometric done -14 nov dubai

Look at this case.. File is complete but still got the AIP....

Now more delay is going to happen... they are playing with Students life's literally for money...
So, is this applicable for SDS application too?

LRocker

Dec 4, 2020
My timeline is:
Applied Aug 21
Medicals Requested: Sept 13.
Medicals provided: Sept 21.
Biometrics done: Nov 23.
Today I got two emails saying "there is a new message" (2 minutes apart). I have to login if I want to read them, but I cannot...
I believe one is BVL and another is PPR, think positive

Ulref

Dec 22, 2020
My review of eligibility started today, I didn’t receive any email, I logged in into Gc and show that my profile was updated. Do you know how long it would take to know the answer?

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
My review of eligibility started today, I didn’t receive any email, I logged in into Gc and show that my profile was updated. Do you know how long it would take to know the answer?
All depends on your luck... many people are waiting since Mar'20 and few who applied in Dec got results in less than 10 days... I am waiting for this answer for last 6 months...