+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gckey "Application Status"

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey guys, when you log in to gckey, near the top, after clicking you application there's a box that says " Application Status."

It used to say something like... "you may not hear from us for a little while... etc." in the second paragraph just below, "We are processing your application. We will...etc."

Was this removed when they removed the progress bar? Does everyone have this? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact it said "little while."

Tishawn

Jul 22, 2015
Hey guys, when you log in to gckey, near the top, after clicking you application there's a box that says " Application Status."

It used to say something like... "you may not hear from us for a little while... etc." in the second paragraph just below, "We are processing your application. We will...etc."

Was this removed when they removed the progress bar? Does everyone have this? I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact it said "little while."
It was removed, before there was 2 paragraphs and now there is just 1. It went with the progress bar over the weekend.

Reactions: his*marty

esam99

Nov 4, 2020

you are right, its gone for me too

Reactions: his*marty