+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gckey account locked, need urgent help

ranvirm

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, I am an Indian who applied for a study visa from India via online application. Yesterday, I received a notification email and accessed the gckey in a hurry. In this hurry, I got the answers to the security questions wrong and got my account locked. It has been 24 hours now and my account is still locked. I have no clue what to do now. PLEASE HELP as I think I have received a passport submission mail which is extremely required by me right now.

Last edited:

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hello, I am an Indian who applied for a study visa from India. Yesterday, I received a notification email and accessed the gckey in a hurry. In this hurry, I got the answers to the security questions wrong and got my account locked. It has been 24 hours now and my account is still locked. I have no clue what to do now. PLEASE HELP as I think I have received a passport submission mail which is extremely required by me right now.
You can create a new GCKey then link the application to your new account

Rg65

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, I am an Indian who applied for a study visa from India. Yesterday, I received a notification email and accessed the gckey in a hurry. In this hurry, I got the answers to the security questions wrong and got my account locked. It has been 24 hours now and my account is still locked. I have no clue what to do now. PLEASE HELP as I think I have received a passport submission mail which is extremely required by me right now.
Wait for 24 - 36 hours more. Do not try to login again at all. After 36 hours try to login if again it does not work you need to create new gckey and attach you application to that new gc key. This process can be find on google.

ranvirm

Jun 29, 2019
Wait for 24 - 36 hours more. Do not try to login again at all. After 36 hours try to login if again it does not work you need to create new gckey and attach you application to that new gc key. This process can be find on google.
I tried creating a new gckey and linking the application but it failed. I submitted an online application maybe that's why.