+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GC Key or Sign-in Partner

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi Guys

Do we need to create both accounts or need to choose one of them either GC Key or Signin Partners ???

arpit0718

Jan 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

Need to make a profile for Express entry but I dont have a GC key .what do I do?

I am struck here.Please help.How do I get GC key?

mssahim

May 13, 2015
Hi guys.

I have applied for immigration through express entry pool and created GC key account. After few weeks when I opened the GC key account I failed to answer the security questions as a result my account was blocked. Iam receiving messages from CIC but unable to view them because its blocked. Tried to calltheml the CIC people but the response was poor. Please help me to restore the account as iam afraid I may get the invitation to apply but couldn't because of blocked account.

Kindly advise

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
mssahim said:
Hi guys.

I have applied for immigration through express entry pool and created GC key account. After few weeks when I opened the GC key account I failed to answer the security questions as a result my account was blocked. Iam receiving messages from CIC but unable to view them because its blocked. Tried to calltheml the CIC people but the response was poor. Please help me to restore the account as iam afraid I may get the invitation to apply but couldn't because of blocked account.

Kindly advise
I have no experience with this but there have been other threads about it. Did you search the forum before posting?

ticainland

Jun 5, 2019
Hi guys.

Kindly advise
how did it go???