+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gc key account got locked

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Hello all,

I hope you are doing fine, I have got my gckey account locked and I cannot use the online service anymore, the reason was because I have answered the 3 security questions wrong.. I have tried to creat a new gckey account and link to my existing study permit application but it always says application not found, although I am confident that I have input all the correct data.
I am really worried since I have to upload a new document to CIC, the Gmail is OK I can get notifications but I cannot view the message on the gckey account.
Can some one please help I have send a technical inquiry but unfortunately no one answered
Please if someone can advice me
God bless u all
Alex

The happy face

May 1, 2021
Hello,

It didnot unlock after 24 hours , I even changed the security questions and user name password and it still saying access not allowed, can any one suggest something to do plz? ... I have tried to link my application to a new username, application cannot be found..

puneet sharma

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
Hello,

It didnot unlock after 24 hours , I even changed the security questions and user name password and it still saying access not allowed, can any one suggest something to do plz? ... I have tried to link my application to a new username, application cannot be found..
brother try having help from live chat on ircc website! U account will be unlocked from live chat

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020

The happy face

May 1, 2021
brother try having help from live chat on ircc website! U account will be unlocked from live chat
Today I tried again and the automated chat asked me to fill a form I did and send that's is the second time, I am realllt stressed out I don't know that happened, I don't know what to do

ross23

May 17, 2023
Hello all,

I hope you are doing fine, I have got my gckey account locked and I cannot use the online service anymore, the reason was because I have answered the 3 security questions wrong.. I have tried to creat a new gckey account and link to my existing study permit application but it always says application not found, although I am confident that I have input all the correct data.
I am really worried since I have to upload a new document to CIC, the Gmail is OK I can get notifications but I cannot view the message on the gckey account.
Can some one please help I have send a technical inquiry but unfortunately no one answered
Please if someone can advice me
God bless u all
Alex