+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

GBC Stratagic Marketing Relationship

R0man

Apr 8, 2015
Hello everyone. I have applied for postgraduate program at George Brown College (Strategic Marketing Relationship) on September 2015. I still haven't got confirmation from college, but i hope that it will be received in the nearest future. Has anybody also apllied for this program? It will be honor to me to find my possible coursemates)

holdon007

Jun 27, 2014
R0man said:
Hello everyone. I have applied for postgraduate program at George Brown College (Strategic Marketing Relationship) on September 2015. I still haven't got confirmation from college, but i hope that it will be received in the nearest future. Has anybody also apllied for this program? It will be honor to me to find my possible coursemates)
Hi,

I am planning to apply to GBC [George Brown College] for certificate programs :Business Analytics [http://www.georgebrown.ca/B412-2014-2015/] :8 months course.This will get me 1 year of work permit.
Currently I have an offer from Brock university for MBA-ISP: 2 years of course and 3 years of work permit.
I have few queries:
1)Will the 1 year of work permit will help me in getting PR?
2) Is the certificate programs are eligible matrix for PR?
3)Which one is better option : Brock or GBC?
4)My profile is : B.E. with 6.5 years of exp in IT industry. So after doing this certificate program, what are the chances to get the job in 1 year of time?
5)Suppose, if I get a job, then what about after 1 year? Do I need to leave Canada and come back.

Kndly help me with the above queries. It will help me to choose the right option.

So out of these 2: which one is good.

Thanks..:)