+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap in studies

Gaurav arora

Jul 5, 2019
Hy i m gaurav from chandigarh actually i had completed my 10th in 2013 and later on in 2015 when i was completing +2 i had to quit studies bcz my uncle was expired and he was working with my dad .. my dad has departmental store.. so i have to quit studies and started helping father.later on in 2016 i completed my +2 from nios board with 60% in non med
And in 2017 i given ielts exam and scored 6 band
Now i applied to canada and got my offer letter from pacific link college in advance diploma in business hospitality management
Can i show my that i was working with my dad to cover gap now
Plz help

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
A few things, pacific link college will not qualify you for a PGWP if you care about that.
IELTS score expire after 2 years make sure its still valid.
About your history you will be filling the forms which require work history, you can also explain in your SOP if you dont have much proof of employment.

Gaurav arora

Jul 5, 2019
A few things, pacific link college will not qualify you for a PGWP if you care about that.
About your history you will be filling the forms which require work history, you can also explain in your SOP if you dont have much proof of employment.
Working with dad in own business is it valid reason to cover or not ???
I can provide bill book, visiting card, bill of purchasing goods

Rajgur

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
I have the same problem
I’ve completed my 10th in 2012 and 12th in 2015. I failed in a subject and had to wait till next March for the exam.Do i have to explain that 1 year gap?