+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap in education, can I get the student Visa?

affuca

Sep 4, 2017
mumbai, India
Hello Guys,

I have completed my HSC in 2006 (60%) and completed Graduation in BCA with no backlogs in 2016 (74%). All this while I was working in the IT industry and along with work I have completed my graduation. Now I wish to apply for Advance level Post Graduate Diploma course in Computers.

Today I was told by a student visa consulting company that 99% my Student Visa will get rejected. I am very upset after listening to this.

I still have to appear for my IELTS exam.

Please suggest, what are the chances for me to get visa?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

vaas97

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have completed my HSC in 2006 (60%) and completed Graduation in BCA with no backlogs in 2016 (74%). All this while I was working in the IT industry and along with work I have completed my graduation. Now I wish to apply for Advance level Post Graduate Diploma course in Computers.

Today I was told by a student visa consulting company that 99% my Student Visa will get rejected. I am very upset after listening to this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
I wouldn't listen to the consultants since you were working in the IT field and you wish to continue education in the same field, while there's no guarantee that anyone will get the visa but having a gap where you were working and completing BCA wouldn't hurt your chances just explain everything clearly in you SOP. I went to a consultant too i had a 3 year gap after high school i applied for undergrad and he said the same thing to me, that my visa would almost definitely get rejected but i applied online and got approved. Good Luck!

affuca

Sep 4, 2017
mumbai, India
I wouldn't listen to the consultants since you were working in the IT field and you wish to continue education in the same field, while there's no guarantee that anyone will get the visa but having a gap where you were working and completing BCA wouldn't hurt your chances just explain everything clearly in you SOP. I went to a consultant too i had a 3 year gap after high school i applied for undergrad and he said the same thing to me, that my visa would almost definitely get rejected but i applied online and got approved. Good Luck!

Thanks for the response. It's a great help!!

So you did not go thru any consultant? What is the process to apply by ourself online??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello Guys,

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Dont listen to the consultant.. Just go ahead and apply yourself. Consultant dont want to do the hard work and only want to work on easy cases. This forum provides plenty of free info and real examples on what could happen and how to improve. Apply and work on your docs and SOP. all the best!