+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap enquiry

Jul 23, 2019
From my experience, for PR, they don't really care too much if you have a gap or unemployed.
Just write what you have done in that 2 years, even if you are unemployed.

As long as you have enough time in Canada, and filed you tax returns in those years, I think you are good.
Last edited: