+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Gap between two 1-1 yr programs?

mohd1213

Oct 30, 2017
I am currently studying in a 1yr program in ontario which ends in December. So after completing this program will i be able to take a break and then take an another 1yr program in may? I am aware of the fact that i am not allowed to work between the break. But the only concern i have is whether taking a break between two programs will affect or cause any problems for PGWP. Looking forward for the advice. Experienced people please do reply. Thank you!!

learnafren

Oct 21, 2017
hI! Mohd1213, Do the students after graduation from Construction Project Management at Fanshawe ( first course in your case) not qualify for PGWP? By the way did you apply for the second course?

ayeshafsk

Apr 8, 2021
I am currently studying in a 1yr program in ontario which ends in December. So after completing this program will i be able to take a break and then take an another 1yr program in may? I am aware of the fact that i am not allowed to work between the break. But the only concern i have is whether taking a break between two programs will affect or cause any problems for PGWP. Looking forward for the advice. Experienced people please do reply. Thank you!!
Hi Mohammed,

Did you get an answer to this? I’ll appreciate any insight from you!

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,pls help me interpret this.i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?....

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,pls help me interpret this.i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?....
As stated in another post, maybe. No one can tell you yes or no. Please no more multiple posts with the same question.