+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

gap betwee passing exam and viva

iram1

Star Member
Aug 22, 2010
hello all seniors and canada1234
plz i want to discuss very important issue ..actually i did MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university at its regional campus in faisalabad in 2003 but after that i stated my job and now in march 2010, i appeared in viva voce for MBA to get degree and i passed that and they issued me transcript (in 2003 when i did MBA then i had only marks sheets for each semester)and now they also gave me degree....but problem is that, on transcript it is written:
resuts declared on march 2010
however passing semester of each subject is also written like
spring 2002
autumn 2002
spring 2001 etc........
now i am confused that canada needs our job experience after our studies completed. i have also passed all subjects in 2003 but only viva was not given ..now i did that and got transcript......problem is this, that my job is under noc code 1122, and my job is related to management and business for that MBA degree is required ..... .plz help me that will they consider my studies was complted before job experience..or that will say that due to the gap between passing all exam and viva ,,my experience will not be counted.
plz help me as there is no one who can answer me even not my university .
plz i am waiting for replies from all of u
plz help bcz due to this answer i can apply or not
regards regards

New2Canada

Mar 6, 2009
iram1 said:
hello all seniors and canada1234
plz i want to discuss very important issue ..actually i did MBA marketing from allama iqbal open university at its regional campus in faisalabad in 2003 but after that i stated my job and now in march 2010, i appeared in viva voce for MBA to get degree and i passed that and they issued me transcript (in 2003 when i did MBA then i had only marks sheets for each semester)and now they also gave me degree....but problem is that, on transcript it is written:
resuts declared on march 2010
however passing semester of each subject is also written like
spring 2002
autumn 2002
spring 2001 etc........
now i am confused that canada needs our job experience after our studies completed. i have also passed all subjects in 2003 but only viva was not given ..now i did that and got transcript......problem is this, that my job is under noc code 1122, and my job is related to management and business for that MBA degree is required ..... .plz help me that will they consider my studies was complted before job experience..or that will say that due to the gap between passing all exam and viva ,,my experience will not be counted.
plz help me as there is no one who can answer me even not my university .
plz i am waiting for replies from all of u
plz help bcz due to this answer i can apply or not
regards regards
iram1 said:
hello to all

i am new here,

anyone has applied under noc code 6242 cook, please tell me if u have applied or know anything about it.because i want to confirm that is my ielts meeting the requirement of my noc cook,

visa officer cant reject any case due to low ielts, he checks that what are ielts and whatare his/her job requirement,i am not dealing in any office work, being a cook i think i am good, but kindly all seniors like mbastudies, mrbaig, and many more...(sorry if i not mention others names)

my result is as under:
reading 4.5
writing 5.5
listening 4.5
speaking 5.5

kindly guide me as i have arranged employment and scoring 74 points. but is this ielts suitable for my cook occupation. kindly advise me
pray for all in this forum
good luck