+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 sponsorship - decision made but no further communication.

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
So sorry to hear it, what doess it mean if u have durable solution ? U had ur medical and security checks?
I had both those completed long ago. Then Covid happened which stalled the process. Then late July our application was refused.

F

Friend of u

They said we had a durable solution in Kenya already.
How was your interview? Did the visa officer told you that you passed the interview and interview gone will? Or not they didn't say to you anything thing in the end of interview?

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
How was your interview? Did the visa officer told you that you passed the interview and interview gone will? Or not they didn't say to you anything thing in the end of interview?
We did our interview in March 2018. We were called a few days later asked to do a medical test which we did in April 2018. It expired and our next medical was in 2020 January, which also obviously expired but it does not matter now.

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Dear brother what do they mean by durable solution because of which you were refused. I thought after medical refusal chances is nil but your case is new thing

mAbid

Feb 20, 2021
We did our interview in March 2018. We were called a few days later asked to do a medical test which we did in April 2018. It expired and our next medical was in 2020 January, which also obviously expired but it does not matter now.
So sorry to hear your application was rejected. You mentioned that your application was rejected based on having durable solution in Kenya, if I may ask you, are you in Kenya and do you have Kenyan citizenship / kipande?

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
No. I was a refugee, we applied for a PR to Kenya in 2013 and it did not look like we would get it so we applied for PR to Canada. After applying for the PR to Canada is when we got the Kenya PR that we gave up on. The Canadians stated that our Kenyan PR means we have a durable solution in Kenya.