+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 sponsorship - decision made but no further communication.

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Hi everyone. My family and I were sponsored in 2018 and our application has been in process since. We did 2 medicals in that period (latest one was last year after the first one expired). Anyway, I checked my CIC application status last week Friday and it said decision made. When I clicked on it, it did not show anything new and we have not received any correspondence or any other information from the embassy. Anyone else experience this?

F

Friend of u

Hi everyone. My family and I were sponsored in 2018 and our application has been in process since. We did 2 medicals in that period (latest one was last year after the first one expired). Anyway, I checked my CIC application status last week Friday and it said decision made. When I clicked on it, it did not show anything new and we have not received any correspondence or any other information from the embassy. Anyone else experience this?
You can always send an email to embassy and ask about your application.

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Can u please tell me what month of 2018, and dont worry they will communicate soon
they started processing my application in feb 2018.
april 2018 first medical.
mid 2019 they asked us to do security tests
jan 2020 another medical (and then a long wait because of COVID-19)
july 2021 decision made and no further information

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
So sorry to hear it, what doess it mean if u have durable solution ? U had ur medical and security checks?