+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G5 medical checkup

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
I found this message about the medical checkup in my application page in CIC :
* We sent you medical instructions on July 16, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I did not receive any email or information about the details : should I download it from anywhere ? or they should send it to me ?
if anyone did the medical checkup kindly let me know how it process

regards

Mibr

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Malaysia
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hello everyone,
* We sent you medical instructions on July 16, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
I did not receive any email or information about the details : should I download it from anywhere ? or they should send it to me ?

regards
You need to call iom give them your case number or they will call you it happened to me too I call them and they said you have medical exam appointment and we will call you don’t worry call iom or wait them to call you

Nas1820

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Book an appointment with iom panel physician, i think you may have to forward your medical letters to iom in order to make an appointment. You will also receive medical letters through mail courier

Ali090

Nov 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

regards
Aslamoalikum bhai mjy iom walo ki call ai thi 24 may ko or mujy medical appointment di thi unhoo ny 4th June ki usky bad 2 june ko dobara call aii ky apka medical postponed kar rahy hein ham due too lockdown issue. apko dobara call krein gyy abi tak koi response nahi aya dobara iom walo ka.. usky bad yeh joo update online status wali ap mention kar rahy hein yeh mujy june 23 ko aii thi.. jaha status online chek karty hein...filhal jin logo ky pehly medical hoye thy or expired hogy thy unkoo bula rahy hein dobara medical ky liye..i hope ky apki bari b jaldi ajaye gii apna phone on rakhein..jazakallah

Smsm1980

Mar 9, 2020
Aslamoalikum bhai mjy iom walo ki call ai thi 24 may ko or mujy medical appointment di thi unhoo ny 4th June ki usky bad 2 june ko dobara call aii ky apka medical postponed kar rahy hein ham due too lockdown issue. apko dobara call krein gyy abi tak koi response nahi aya dobara iom walo ka.. usky bad yeh joo update online status wali ap mention kar rahy hein yeh mujy june 23 ko aii thi.. jaha status online chek karty hein...filhal jin logo ky pehly medical hoye thy or expired hogy thy unkoo bula rahy hein dobara medical ky liye..i hope ky apki bari b jaldi ajaye gii apna phone on rakhein..jazakallah
Hello brother, Sorry I am not good in Urdu , but what I understood is that you had an appointment to do your medical but they canceled it due the lockdown right ? if so , I suggest you call the IOM , try to contact them on the health department extension and try many times as they might not reply from the first call, also try to send an email to Canada visa office explaining what happened and ask when is possible to get another appointment . All the best inshalla

Reactions: Ali090
F

Friend of u

Hello every one
I want to ask what is the next step after you passed the medical examination?
How much time we have to wait for the next step and what is that next step.
First we had interview & biometric and then medical examinations. And now we are waiting for the next step.
Can any one have experience about the steps and durations? Especially during this covid 19?
Step by step please
Thank you