+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

G1 Indian License

sajjunaqvi

Jan 28, 2023
Today I appeared and passed G1 written test.
However, I have 16 years valid Indian driving license along with an extract (took it online).
And at the driving test center, they did not accept my driving license terming it has its faded, though i explained to them that i had taken the license card 2 months ago and that what i was given by the Indian authorities.
So, the question what can i do so that my license is accepted? And I don't have to wait for the training period?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I'm guessing you're trying to go straight to the full G drive test with your foreign driving experience.

This might be a long shot, but you can try going to a different drive test center. A friend had a similar problem, then went to a different city and they accepter her driver license.

sajjunaqvi

Jan 28, 2023
I'm guessing you're trying to go straight to the full G drive test with your foreign driving experience.

This might be a long shot, but you can try going to a different drive test center. A friend had a similar problem, then went to a different city and they accepter her driver license.
agree this is what I thought, let me try it