+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Future student immigration program going which way ???

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
Dear all friends

Already Nova Scotia is closed
Saskatoon sinp going to close

Now what is next ????????? ??????

I am submitting my application soon for sep 13 or those are planning to submit jan 14, it is really bad news for them

So in this case all the senior my request is please guide us so that we can still walk on right track

Please guide us so that mentally we can think still my hope is available.

My request to every one also tiger aman Enfield pls help us

vinaymor01

Apr 22, 2013
Hamid khan said:
Dear all friends

Already Nova Scotia is closed
Saskatoon sinp going to close

Now what is next ????????? ??????

I am submitting my application soon for sep 13 or those are planning to submit jan 14, it is really bad news for them

So in this case all the senior my request is please guide us so that we can still walk on right track

Please guide us so that mentally we can think still my hope is available.

My request to every one also tiger aman Enfield pls help us
sinp closing?

vinaymor01

Apr 22, 2013
teh123 said:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp
This is really bad. Seriously, I think by the time students of September 2013 batch will finish their courses in 2014-15, all the pnp's will be closed :( This is obvious, more and more students are opting to go to Canada now a days and the govt. will make the rules harder as the time comes.

teh123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
vinaymor01 said:
This is really bad. Seriously, I think by the time students of September 2013 batch will finish their courses in 2014-15, all the pnp's will be closed :( This is obvious, more and more students are opting to go to Canada now a days and the govt. will make the rules harder as the time comes.
this is seriously disturbing and demotivating :(

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
As I understand from the link, the SINP is not closing. They have simply implemented intake thresholds(i.e. quotas) and will review at end of year. People can still apply, but applications received after quota is met will be returned.

As for the International Graduate Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee program, I can see why they closed it. To qualify, I believe the student needed to have a permanent job offer(not very easy) and you had to apply within 2 years of graduation. Besides, most students who have skilled work experience go for the CEC anyway.

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
dear SenoritaBella

many many thanks for your reply

i trust it is too early to close canada immigration door bcz still they need too many people i mean skill people

also if u see this gov immi policy:they wants to bring more people

many thanks

dear all brother pls share ur say

it would be help for new comer.