+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Further processing is required for your application

naresh1701

Jul 7, 2017
Hello every one,

I got passport request from CIC on **/06/2017, I have sent my passport to VFS Bangalore for visa stamping, and on (**/**/2017) I got the message from Canada visa office Bangalore stating that you are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada visa office Bangalore for further processing. Later after few minutes I got another message from same location stating your Passport has been dispatched (**/**/2017) through wide blue dart courier from the Canada visa Application center, Bangalore. I didn’t receive any blue dart tracking id waybill number for tracking information. I called VFS help line center Bangalore they didn’t help me for tracking. Later after two days I went to the VFS office Hyderabad for collecting my passport, I collected the passport and i received a letter with that

Dear N*****: This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada. Further processing is required for your application before a final decision can be reached. Your passport is therefore being returned herewith. We will communicate with you once your application is finalized, post which you can submit the passport at a nearest Visa Application Center (VAC)…….

I am totally confused with this process!!! I already booked the flight tickets, resigned the job, and accommodation is also ready (given rental advanced) because no one will expect such reply from CIC after receiving passport request as that would be the final decision.

Please help me friends did any one face the same situation.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am totally confused with this process!!! I already booked the flight tickets, resigned the job, and accommodation is also ready (given rental advanced) because no one will expect such reply from CIC after receiving passport request as that would be the final decision.
Are you trying to move permanently to Canada on a TRV (visitor visa)?

IRCC is not yet ready/has not made a final decision to issue a TRV.

As additional documents were requested after you submitted your passport, did you fail to disclose any previous visa refusals for any country and/or was there is a mismatch in your personal information and your passport bio pages? Or do you have a PR app in progress as well?

anujgupta345

Jun 29, 2017
They need additional documents and time to process application . Is this your second visa application of canada visit (official or personal).

naresh1701

Jul 7, 2017
Are you trying to move permanently to Canada on a TRV (visitor visa)?

IRCC is not yet ready/has not made a final decision to issue a TRV.

As additional documents were requested after you submitted your passport, did you fail to disclose any previous visa refusals for any country and/or was there is a mismatch in your personal information and your passport bio pages? Or do you have a PR app in progress as well?
Hi Bryanna,
I didn't plan to move permanently to Canada i have applied for Spouse open work permit.

I received a mail stating that to submit additional documents to visa office Bangalore but what are the documents need to be submitted were not mentioned. i received a letter with my passport sating that Further processing is required for your application before a final decision can be reached.
There is no mismatch between my personal information and my passport bio pages.
I Didn't apply visa for any other country and no pr app in progress as well.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna,
I didn't plan to move permanently to Canada i have applied for Spouse open work permit.

I received a mail stating that to submit additional documents to visa office Bangalore but what are the documents need to be submitted were not mentioned. i received a letter with my passport sating that Further processing is required for your application before a final decision can be reached.
There is no mismatch between my personal information and my passport bio pages.
I Didn't apply visa for any other country and no pr app in progress as well.
I suggest you email the Bangalore visa office to ask about the additional documents required

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hello every one,

I got passport request from CIC on **/06/2017, I have sent my passport to VFS Bangalore for visa stamping, and on (**/**/2017) I got the message from Canada visa office Bangalore stating that you are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada visa office Bangalore for further processing. Later after few minutes I got another message from same location stating your Passport has been dispatched (**/**/2017) through wide blue dart courier from the Canada visa Application center, Bangalore. I didn’t receive any blue dart tracking id waybill number for tracking information. I called VFS help line center Bangalore they didn’t help me for tracking. Later after two days I went to the VFS office Hyderabad for collecting my passport, I collected the passport and i received a letter with that

Dear N*****: This refers to your application for a Temporary Resident Visa to visit Canada. Further processing is required for your application before a final decision can be reached. Your passport is therefore being returned herewith. We will communicate with you once your application is finalized, post which you can submit the passport at a nearest Visa Application Center (VAC)…….

when they requested your passport it does not automatically guaranntee your visa. even on the cic website. they stated clear that any travelling plans like tickeet fee payment before visa issuance is at you own risk. so it was still early for you to book a flight. how ever your case is rare though. just be patient untill your case is close

Vanshmalik5

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello every one,

Hey bro did you got ur visa.