+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Further medical request after 2 days application applied

Parmodbadhan

Feb 15, 2018
Today i got email from Canada embassy for further medical request..is it means my background checks are already done by embassy or they will proceed this for later after medical...

ImI applying for students visa

Parmodbadhan

Feb 15, 2018
Hi,

Have you completed upfront medical exam before you apply for student visa?
Upfront do you mean by that medical test like urine teat and blood test including xray

I had done this all.....
Now embassy want some additional test.....

I want to know is it positive sign like they have chevche my all file and just need clarification in medical or another background check and all will perform after this medical report?

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Ok..If you have done upfront medical that includes Urine, Blood including X-ray then CIC will only ask further medical test if they found some issue in your report. Nothing more to worry about but your Panel Physician can know what test is CIC asking for?

In my case, I have little blood in Urine during my upfront medical Exam. After a week CIC asked me for further medical test which was to do Blood & Urine test again.

I hope everything is OK...

Thanks,
Krunal

Parmodbadhan

Feb 15, 2018
Ok..If you have done upfront medical that includes Urine, Blood including X-ray then CIC will only ask further medical test if they found some issue in your report. Nothing more to worry about but your Panel Physician can know what test is CIC asking for?

In my case, I have little blood in Urine during my upfront medical Exam. After a week CIC asked me for further medical test which was to do Blood & Urine test again.

Thanks,
Krunal

How's your test now... Or you allreal got your visa

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017

Thanks,
Krunal
I had the same thing with my urine test. The physician asked me to give another sample a few days later. Second one passed and he ok'd me.

broutilde

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017

Thanks,
Krunal
Out of curiosity, did you pay for the second blood/urine test?

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
I don't know I was wondering since the first exam was so expensive here...
You won't have to pay for the full medical again. Just the pathology costs, which should be somewhere around $20-$40. Having another sample taken is still considered to be apart of the medical exam.

Reactions: broutilde