+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds required

Shaikh Waqas

Nov 25, 2019
I don’t have enough money to show for immigration which is approx 1400 CAD Dollars. Can i show my uncle’s money or any friends’ as sponsor ?? Whatever the term use other than sponsor i am only interested to show money which is not mine is it possible plz reply !!!

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I don’t have enough money to show for immigration which is approx 1400 CAD Dollars. Can i show my uncle’s money or any friends’ as sponsor ?? Whatever the term use other than sponsor i am only interested to show money which is not mine is it possible plz reply !!!
kindly check the link for pof and you can take it either from your father or mother and for that you have to submit a gift deed.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Shaikh Waqas

Nov 25, 2019
kindly check the link for pof and you can take it either from your father or mother and for that you have to submit a gift deed.

/QUOTE]
Only parents ??

let me chec

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
  • average balance for the past 6 months

What does it mean ?? The 1500 CAD should be there from at least 6months ?? Or it is just a formality to submit details of 6 months ??
If the required money will not be

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If you only have access to 1400 cad how do you expect to immigrate to Canada . The funds requirement is there for a reason to give a new immigrant a chance of establishing themselves, 1400 CAd probably will not even buy an airfare. Are your uncle, parents or friends willing to give you the required funds to actually spend ?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
If you only have access to 1400 cad how do you expect to immigrate to Canada . The funds requirement is there for a reason to give a new immigrant a chance of establishing themselves, 1400 CAd probably will not even buy an airfare. Are your uncle, parents or friends willing to give you the required funds to actually spend ?
The money has to be in your account to be considered POF, if you get gift deeds it is also an option but I think they have to be from parents.

The money has to be under your name or under spouse's account.