+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds for Study Permit Extension

Nick2019

Mar 11, 2019
Hi everyone,

Currently I am trying to fill the application for study permit extension but still, have some questions about the funds:

1) If I paid the deposit for intended school, do I need to subtract that amount of cost from the tuition of studies? And should I include the receipt in additional documents?

2) Could someone explain to me this question: "Fund available for your stay". Is it a calculated or combined cost of tuition of study, room and board and other? If so, the combined cost would be more than 20000 but I don't have that amount of money on my account. Would that be a problem?

I will appreciate everyone's answer about it

gengen

May 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

Currently I am trying to fill the application for study permit extension but still, have some questions about the funds:

1) If I paid the deposit for intended school, do I need to subtract that amount of cost from the tuition of studies? And should I include the receipt in additional documents?

2) Could someone explain to me this question: "Fund available for your stay". Is it a calculated or combined cost of tuition of study, room and board and other? If so, the combined cost would be more than 20000 but I don't have that amount of money on my account. Would that be a problem?

I will appreciate everyone's answer about it
Hey how much funds did you put?