+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds before creating ee profile

ai1080

Aug 6, 2018
Hello,

I would like to create an express entry profile for the fsw program. I have 449 points when i checked the CRS score on the cic website. However, currently i do not have the minimum funds required. I will be starting a job next month at a startup outside Canada, and after i receive a month's salary i will meet the requirements for funds. Can i start the process of applying for pr right now, while im in Canada, by creating a profile although i do not have the minimum funds to show ? Im concerned that if i apply for pr after joining the startup, i may require documents supporting my work experience in the startup, which i would hesitate to request the company just a month after joining.

Green Stone

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hello,

I would like to create an express entry profile for the fsw program. I have 449 points when i checked the CRS score on the cic website. However, currently i do not have the minimum funds required. I will be starting a job next month at a startup outside Canada, and after i receive a month's salary i will meet the requirements for funds. Can i start the process of applying for pr right now, while im in Canada, by creating a profile although i do not have the minimum funds to show ? Im concerned that if i apply for pr after joining the startup, i may require documents supporting my work experience in the startup, which i would hesitate to request the company just a month after joining.
no issue if u have near about fund in your account . you need to show ur balance after invitation .

Reactions: Vahid Rad