+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Funds available for my stay(CAD) ( for a minor).

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hello, my wife is applying for a open work permit together with my childrens whose are back home with her, I am in Toronto as an international student. She is applying for a visitor visa fro my children and this point of formulary IMM5257 >details of visit to Canada> #3 Funds available.

For a minor child whose are going to acompany her mother who will have an open work permit is necesary to show money for a dependant child?
I can not leave the field in blank because the Form require a quantity, can I put (0 zero) for a dependant minor child?

Thanks in advance.

deku

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
uae
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 5, 2017 online
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
soon...
3k cad i guess

sha_david

Jan 29, 2018
Hello, my wife is applying for a open work permit together with my childrens whose are back home with her, I am in Toronto as an international student. She is applying for a visitor visa fro my children and this point of formulary IMM5257 >details of visit to Canada> #3 Funds available.

For a minor child whose are going to acompany her mother who will have an open work permit is necesary to show money for a dependant child?
I can not leave the field in blank because the Form require a quantity, can I put (0 zero) for a dependant minor child?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,, I read your question,, I’m in the process of applying with the same situation,, may I know how much did you put on the funds?or is it possible for zero amount.. hope for your reply.. thanks

Marja8

Aug 30, 2018
BC
Category........
FAM
@sha_david , Did you figure out what to write under the funds available for minor/children? My sister and her children(minors) are applying online for temporary visa and also wondering what she has to write under the available funds for both kids forms. Should she put 0 or the same exact amount that she's declaring as funds available on her own form which technically covers the whole family. Anyone if you can help please? Thank you!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
@sha_david , Did you figure out what to write under the funds available for minor/children? My sister and her children(minors) are applying online for temporary visa and also wondering what she has to write under the available funds for both kids forms. Should she put 0 or the same exact amount that she's declaring as funds available on her own form which technically covers the whole family. Anyone if you can help please? Thank you!
Whwt kind of temporary visa is she applying for?