Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM : 08-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
22-01-2016
I have a fully furnished room in upper level available immediately in a 3 BedRoom Semi-Detached house.

House is located very close to Warden Subway in Line 2. Literally 4 minutes walk.

You will be sharing the house with me. I don't intend to rent the 3rd bedroom. The room has comforter, pillows and bed sheets. Just bring yourself.
Alternatively, you can also bring your own furniture, we can discuss further to accommodate.

The cost includes of all utilities and 1 parking spot as well. No hidden charges.
Ideal for someone who detest to live in an apartment or basement.

Living room is furnished with modern furniture. There is a 55” UHD TV. You will have IPTV with unlimited choice of World wide channels, Movies & Dramas and also High speed (300 Mbps) unlimited internet.

Washing machine & dryer within the house. Kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances and kitchenware.

I'm looking for someone to be tidy and respectful and willing to share the house for 1 year. First and last month would be requested.

About me: I am an Indian software professional. Newly landed immigrant and working full-time in IT. Easy going and friendly guy.

ACCESS: It takes only 30 minutes by subway to arrive at anywhere in Downtown.

Feel free to call/text me at +1 647-554-5991 to arrange a visit. Good luck with room hunting.

Reactions: lok254

ash95

Dec 12, 2017
I have a fully furnished room in upper level available immediately in a 3 BedRoom Semi-Detached house.

House is located very close to Warden Subway in Line 2. Literally 4 minutes walk.

You will be sharing the house with me. I don't intend to rent the 3rd bedroom. The room has comforter, pillows and bed sheets. Just bring yourself.
Alternatively, you can also bring your own furniture, we can discuss further to accommodate.

The cost includes of all utilities and 1 parking spot as well. No hidden charges.

Living room is furnished with modern furniture. There is a 55” UHD TV. You will have IPTV with unlimited choice of World wide channels, Movies & Dramas and also High speed (300 Mbps) unlimited internet.

Washing machine & dryer within the house. Kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances and kitchenware.

I'm looking for someone to be tidy and respectful and willing to share the house for 1 year. First and last month would be requested.

About me: I am an Indian software professional. Newly landed immigrant and working full-time in IT. Easy going and friendly guy.

Feel free to call/text me at +1 647-554-5991 to arrange a visit. Good luck with room hunting.

ash95

Dec 12, 2017
hi

I am a south Indian student Joining Centennial arriving around first wk of Jan . How far it is to the college?

Karthik77

Nov 19, 2017

is it still available? if so whats the price?