+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fully furnished 2 bed room house available for 3 months only June, July, August

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
A 2 bedroom fully furnished House available for short term rent from 1st Jun to 31 August 2012, house is on Woodbine Avenue, TTC on door step, few minutes’ walk to Gerrard Street and woodbine avenue.
For detail send PM with your contact information.

Thanks

hmisabpk

Google map: Woodbine Avenue, Toronto, ON

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi,
A 2 bedroom fully furnished House available for short term rent from 1st Jun to 31 August 2012, house is on Woodbine Avenue, TTC on door step, few minutes' walk to Gerrard Street and woodbine avenue.

Thanks

hmisabpk

Dear pls tell me i am principal applicant and can i will landed alone, means with out accompanying family member , but they will joined me after 2months

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear pls tell me i am principal applicant and can i will landed alone, means with out accompanying family member , but they will joined me after 2months
Hi, sam pk,

Yes you can land alone.

hmisabpk

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, sam pk,

Yes you can land alone.

hmisabpk
Thanks Dear can will immigration office asked question about the rest of family members at the P O entry

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Not at all
Dear it would be appilicable for all type of Immigration or its valid for specific Immigration category

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam pk said:
Dear it would be appilicable for all type of Immigration or its valid for specific Immigration category
Hi, sampk,

It is applicable to all type of immigrants.

regards,

hmisabpk

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi, sampk,

It is applicable to all type of immigrants.

regards,

hmisabpk
oh really thanks to update me

CANPK

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
hmisabpk said:
Hi,
A 2 bedroom fully furnished House available for short term rent from 1st Jun to 31 August 2012, house is on Woodbine Avenue, TTC on door step, few minutes' walk to Gerrard Street and woodbine avenue.

Thanks

hmisabpk

ivhanez

Apr 4, 2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

Thanks

hmisabpk

hi hmisabpk, we are interested with the above post, can you give us more details (rent price). we are scheduled to land on June 23 and we really are looking for a temporary place to stay. thanks!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ivhanez said:
hi hmisabpk, we are interested with the above post, can you give us more details (rent price). we are scheduled to land on June 23 and we really are looking for a temporary place to stay. thanks!
Hi, ivhanez,

The owner wish to give from 1st June till August 31, 2012 and rent is $ 980.00 per month including utilities. He is going for vacation and can't start from June 23, 2012. However you can check my post and try some rental agent to see if there is any suitable apartment is available for you.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-and-observations-t41271.120.html

regards,

hmisabpk

zeth

Apr 29, 2012
hello hmisabpk,
we need a place to stay, were already arrived in canada, is your apt already taken? do you know a place were we can stay for the month of may before renting your apt? my email vin262003@yahoo.com

thank you

BMKJ

Apr 29, 2012
Hi hmisabpk,

We are a newly landed immigrant and we are interested in your apartment. However, the apartment is available only in June. Do you know any apartment that is currently available so that we can stay temporarily before renting your place in June.

My e-mail address is burcebernard@yahoo.com.

Thank you.